“Very Good”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 45
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Blvd
Description: This quaint neighborhood gem has been established since 2002. Owner operated we specialize in Fresh Market Ingredients, fresh fish, and Hereford Cut Steaks, as well as many comfort dishes, such as Lamb Pie, Fish and Chips, and Liver and Onions. Our Signature dishes are Fresh Dover Sole, Beef Wellington and Lobster Ravioli. Signature desserts are our Grand Marniere or Chocolate Souffles, as well as the best most Authentic Irish Coffee this side of the Atlantic. There are no strangers here only friends who have not met yet.
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent restaurant located in Driftwood Plaza just south of Olympus in Jupiter, Florida. The food and service are excellent. It is famous for its Dover sole entree. I can highly recommend this fairly priced restaurant.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

The Bistro has become our new favorite especially when our big family decides to have dinner out together. Christmas Eve was no exception. We were also celebrating a birthday. In spite of how busy the restaurant was and the unexpected torrential rains, we felt very warmly welcomed. The wait staff gave us such impeccable service. Special mention to Marie who is so gracious, efficient and super kid-friendly.

We started with scrumptious appetizers like escargot in delicious butter herbed sauce, the unctuous bone marrow slathered on toast, and mini crab cakes. The baskets of excellent bread came warm with a trio of delicious dips. The main entrees were excellent -- the steaks at just the specified temperature, the yellow snapper done so moist and flavorful, the crunchy fish and chips, and the rich delicious lobster ravioli. The desserts were the crowning glory, literally to die for -- grand marnier and chocolate soufflés and the bread pudding.

The Bistro never disappoints!

Reviewed 14 December 2016

We had a great night at The Bistro for a bday celebration with over 20 people and the service was excellent. Cathleen the outside bartender made us all feel special and welcomed! Make sure you visit her at the outside bar if you want to have a great time!

Declan H, Owner at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Glad youenjoyed yourselves. Hope to see you all soon!!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

The Bistro offers a private room and regular dining. Great for when company comes in town, a romantic night out or business meeting. Food and service is excellent! Located in a plaza so a little hidden. They offer seating outside also which is great for those cooler nights.

Declan H, Owner at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Many thanks for the 5 star review. It really means a lot!!!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Don't be led astray by the fact that this restaurant is in a strip mall because pedestrian it is not. In fact, I would venture that it offers some of the best meals in the Jupiter-Juno area. My mother, daughter, and I had a 6:30 pm reservation, which I thought was on the early side for a restaurant of this caliber, but when we arrived it was already buzzing with diners. When I made the reservation using OpenTable.com, I requested a quiet table because my mother is hard of hearing. They very nicely had a quiet corner table inside awaiting us. However at my mother's request, we ended up sitting outside on the patio where it was quite pleasant -- and quiet enough for us to converse without a problem.

Our waitress was delightful and very helpful. Our meal was well prepared and quite delicious. I thought the duck rolls were very flavorful. My mother, especially, enjoyed her rack of lamb and my daughter the lamb pie. For dessert, we had berries in an essence of Chambord and key lime pie, both of which were very good. My only complaint is that it would be far better to serve espresso in a nice demitasse than in the half full coffee cup it came in -- it somehow took away from the general good feeling of grace and sophistication we started with.

Been to Bistro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK