“Yummy crab cakes”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We went for the very popular "early bird" dinner ($17.95) at Jetty's. We sat outside with a beautiful view of the Jupiter Lighthouse.

My crab cakes and the peanut butter pie were yummy and the service was excellent.

The early bird is available 7 days a week from 4:30-5:30 and reservations are NOT accepted. Plenty of free parking.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I went on Januray 1st with my family and we had a wonderful time. Awesome pier, beautiful view of the lighthouse

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Probably our third or fourth time here. And always for the blackened swordfish! This restaurant always delivers - waterfront seating with gorgeous view overlooking working lighthouse and illuminated yacht's at night, lots of outdoor seating with heaters overhead, plush indoor seating as well. Service is 5 star. They do not take reservations so there may be a wait. We have arrived in the 7:30-8:00 range and have not had to wait at all. This is our all time fav place to go when we are in the area. Entrees are in the $30+ range so we share a meal and it's always plenty. Enjoyed the carrot cake for dessert. Very good!!

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

We were so lucky to get in, they are elways busy. Their fish is always so great, however I had steak this time. It was done perfect, The service is great, we were all happy with our meal.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Great food. I ordered steak (which sometimes I am apprehensive about) when you don't know the quality. The filet was excellent! I was with my husband and two others and everyone had a very pleasant experience. We dined outside and the atmosphere was great as well.

Been to Jetty's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK