“WONDERFUL”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived at 655, very crowded, went next door got a beer.
Seated at bar inside, nice server named Suzy.
Tons of specials...
Settled on the brussel sprouts appy, which was terrific.
Had a bowl and the grouper, both excellent.
This place gets the hype, it aint hype, its as good as advertised.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was a latecomer to the Food Shack having passed by on my way to Publix dozens and dozens of times since it opened in 2002 without really caring to try it out. As the line grew outside the unassuming space in the strip shopping center so did my curiosity and eventually, after a few years, good sense prevailed. My husband and I were hooked instantly with the creative flavors and fresh caught daily offerings. I credit Food Shack for expanding my culinary lexicon because everything is always so, so incredibly good that I will try anything on the menu. This coming from someone for whom pepper and salt were considered exotic spices growing up. We sold our condo in Jupiter a few years ago and in its absence have tried to recreate some of the dishes at home - nothing compares but it is under our skin. Sit at the counter and watch the organized chaos in the kitchen - dinner and a show.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2018

This is a small eclectic type of place in the middle of a strip center. Hard to believe they are putting out such great dishes. It also may be a little confusing but if you take a little time and order appropriately you will be greatly rewarded.
I had a tuna crusted with coconut and habanero that was simply one of the best things I have ever had!! The wife had coconut shrimp that were good too, but not near as good as the tuna.
Like I said, if you go be patient. Ask questions. Be adventuresome. You will enjoy it!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Great service, good clean atmosphere. very busy so get there early as they do not accept reservations

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

When I come to Juno/Jupiter/Palm Beach Gardens, I try to never miss the chance to grab a meal here. Fun atmosphere, excellent drinks and a super tasty menu. The service is always good. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Food Shack? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK