“Good food but rude management”

Hong Kong Wok 'n Grill
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Restaurant is new to this location - about 9 months
Description: Restaurant is new to this location - about 9 months
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Have been eating a lot at Hong Kong Wok in the past year or so, food is good but management is arrogant and rude. They charged me more for entrees that were stated on the menu. When I approached the owner and asked why I was charged more than the menu showed she was rude and unfriendly. I’m sure there are other Chinese restaurants in Jupiter where they appreciate customers. Doesn’t make sense to patronize this restaurant where they could care less about customers.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (121)

Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

Ordered takeout and ended up waiting over 1.5 hours instead of 30 minutes. They messed up all the orders that night. Then the food was cold when we picked it up. The honey garlic chicken was more breading than chicken and the fried rice tasted stale. Never go back.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

Great Chinese food.
I wish I found this place sooner.
I sampled the Chive dumplings, egg rolls, ribs lo main and sesame chicken and every dish was top quality.
NYC style Chinese food in Jupiter.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 21 May 2020

Nothing says comfort like a Chinese take out dinner. On a rainy night I was in search of steamy won ton soup, fried rice, and crisp egg rolls. It was with this thought in mind that I found Hong Kong Wok'n Grill on my way out of Jupiter. Drawn in by the good reviews I called in an order. Their dinner entrees only come with rice so by the time I added on an egg roll and soup my total was $20. A little high but worth it if the food is exceptional. The restaurant has a dining room but it is currently closed. They want you to order over the phone and call them when you arrive so they can bring the food out to you. This is a great idea in theory but the phone is constantly busy. I had to call three times to put in the order and I had to knock on the door to pick up my food.

I got home and unpacked my meal. I was pleased to see all of the sauces, soy, mustard, duck, and sweet and sour were included. I started with the crispy Chinese noodles which were fresh. The soup had 3 won tons and slices of pork and spinach. The fried rice was a little hard but I got a large portion of sweet and sour chicken. Overall the food was average and the price was high but it satisfied my craving

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 18 March 2020

Always fresh and consistent quality, most of the time I take out, as the atmosphere is just fair, but the service is always great, good prices and nice management.

Date of visit: February 2020