“LOVE the Carne Asada Bowl!”
Review of Ranch Chico

Ranch Chico
Ranked #70 of 217 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I would rate the food as average / good for a Mexican restaurant. To me, most are the same. The margaritas are good here. The chips and salsa are quite good. The Carne Asada bowl (with steak, haven't tried the chicken) is outstanding. I usually feel like I'm gaining 5 pounds and eating food that is not good for me when I go to a Mexican joint. The carne asada bowl is delicious. I order it with extra cilantro. It tastes super fresh. I highly recommend it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

The food is always good, sometimes little too cheezy (like the tortilla soup.) Friendly faces and clean.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We have gone to many Mexican restaurants in the area and Rancho Chico was definitely the worst we've found. The food was poor and the condition of the restaurant was in need of paint etc. The service was good but not enough to overcome all the bad. The worst thing was while I was in the men's room one of the employees came out of the stall and exited the restroom without washing his hands!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This restaurant was simply awesome! I started with Sangria - which is always hit or miss. Some places do it well; others forget at least one ingredient and ruin the whole thing. This place makes an EXCELLENT sangria and it comes in a really big glass.

The chips were warm (although they were a little thick for my taste) and the salsa was excellent and fresh. I thought the chips were a portent of what my taco would be but I was so pleased at the light, crispy taco that I got.

The tamale was quite large and the sauce was fantastic. My only complaint was there simply wasn't enough of it - delicious.

Steve had the enchiladas and he thought they were great. We both loved the beans and rice and that is saying something because Steve never eats them. This was a great place and worth the day trip to get there from Lake Mary.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We frequent this restaurant, about once a week. There is no better Mexican in this area. The food is always good, hot and served quickly. We have never had a bad meal and the lunch prices are incredible.