“Good food but not taking phone coupons pretty lame.”
Review of Sonny’s BBQ - CLOSED

Sonny’s BBQ
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Sonny's BBQ offers a variety of barbeque meats, including St. Louis Cut Ribs and Sonny's Signature Baby Backs, Pulled Beef Brisket, Pulled and Sliced Pork, Sliced Turkey, and Chicken, all smoked slowly over a hardwood fire. Today, with 126 restaurants in nine southeastern states, Sonny's BBQ is one of the largest, most popular barbeque chains in the country. Our secret? We cook it up slow and serve it up fast and friendly.
Reviewed 2 July 2012

A little pricier than other FLA Sonny's but food was good. Nice service as place was pretty empty. Not honoring phone coupons was a dissapointment.

1  Thank BabyJesus1966

Reviewed 2 July 2012

I have Celiac disease and I've been to other Sonny's locations that gladly helped with food allergies. They failed to cater to our needs since the cook refused to prevent cross-contamination by just baking a batch of french fries in the oven. I was with a group of people with the same food allergies. It was just a simple request... we visit other locations since they have a gluten-free menu. Needless to say that we WILL NEVER go back again to that location.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

Good bar-b-q, but its the salad bar I love for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

The atmosphere is similar to a Denny's or a Shoney's. I like the BBQ--they have different flavors on the table. The salad bar has lots of items on it. My meals have always been prepared well. I usually get the grilled chicken and put the BBQ sauce on it. The staff is pretty nice. It is very laid back.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Good salad bar, great service and bargain prices. Great for lunch and good prices for a large family.