“Quality starting to slide”
Review of Pita Grille - CLOSED

Pita Grille
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Haven't been here in a while. Was next door on business and told a friend about their Kafta. I ordered it over a Caesar salad but I've had it in a wrap many times. A few years ago, it was the best I had ever had. When I was there last week it was made different than I remember. It was long, skinny, over cooked and dry as opposed to short, thick and flavorful. Also, the food took over 10 minutes to arrive and we were one of two tables in the place. My buddy is a dessert guy so he ordered the baked chocolate chip cookie. It was INCREDIBLE. Made to order with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Ill give them one more shot I the future hopefully it was an off day.

Trevor J, Owner at Pita Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Hi,
I hope you've had a chance to come in since your last review. I had written you about your bad experience with the calamari and wanted to make sure you had gotten my response. I'd love to make sure you have a great experience at my restaurant so please feel free to introduce yourself when you come in!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my place

-Trevor Jones
Owner/GM

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The food is great, staff are knowledgable and accommodating to your wishes. The artichokes are a must do, and the seared tuna on quinoa so delish!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

The lunch we had there was very good. The service was great and the food was delicious. We really love to have gyro and fries there. Nice place for quick lunch.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Great fresh food. Friendly service. I recommend the chopped chicken salad. The pita with hummus. The greek platter.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

The food here is very fresh and serves up great Greek food, Give it a try you won't be disappointed, I've been quite regularly lately and never had a bad meal.