“Should change their name”
Review of Pita Grille - CLOSED

Pita Grille
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We must have gone by this place for 3 years before a local had told us to try it out. It is so close to our condo that I can't believe we missed out for so long. We called 15 min before and they reserved us a booth. The pita breads and dips were fresh and tasty. The tuna was French with quinuoa. It has great lamb chops and Mediterranean foods. Friendly, priced right and good food. I'll tell more people and be back.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

We have eaten here many times. Never a disappointment. Sent some friends who liked it so much they went twice in a week! Atmosphere very nice, service excellent. A must have is the roasted tomato soup. And the gyro and the kabobs and the Greek salad and and and. Need I say more?

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I am vegetarian (mostly vegan) and I love the options for me in the menu. This is not a vegetarian restaurant but I am glad they have options for me too. Love the tomato soup and the falafel. I have always had great service. No complaints.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

We are so glad we found this restaurant! Everything my husband and I have eaten there has exceeded our expectations. I love the roast duck and the surf-n-turf special. The seasoning they use on both is so delicious & flavorful. We always get falafel balls with tahini as an appetizer and they are fabulous. My husband's favorite dish is the tuna with quinoa- a winner every time. Yum!

Reviewed 9 June 2012

The atmosphere is very pleasant. The chicken gyro is delicious and as a side their pasta salad is very tasty. I've never had a bad meal here. Reasonably priced, and good variety. Great side dishes. One item not on their menu is tahini which is fantastic with their soft grilled pita. Definitely try this! The service is ok. My only negative is that you see too much of the kitchen but for most folks this wouldn't be an issue.