“A romantic get away”

Casa D'Este Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jensen Beach
Casa D'Este Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 3 Jensen Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Quaint rooms right on the lagoon make Casa D'Este the perfect get away for romance. Each spacious room has a theme and is beautifully decorated. The view of the river made for glorious mornings watching the sun rise. The pool is secluded, so a lovely place to lay out and read. The owner is absolutely delightful and at the time we stayed small dogs were permitted. You are near to the heart of Jensen Beach, but far enough away to feel like you are in a world of your own.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are perfect for a romantic get away. Stay ocean side for a gorgeous view of the riv...
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sweetest12
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
Reviewed 14 August 2007

I have stayed at Casa D'Este twice. I had to attend a funeral in January of 2005 and was searching for a place to stay. There was an event going on at the marina that week and every hotel I called was booked. I found a vacancy at Casa D'Este and immediately booked the reservation. We arrived at about 1:30 in the morning and I was amazed by the beautiful room. The bed was more comfortable than my bed at home, the property was peaceful, the bathroom and shower was large and Susan was wonderful. Even though I was there under sad circumstances I still enjoyed myself and returned the next year for a family reunion. My husband and I were given the same room we had previously. We plan on returning again this winter.

Casa D'Este is a small pet friendly inn. There is no phone in the room (which I loved, who wants to be bothered on vacation), my laptop connected to the wi-fi easily, you can sit on the porch and watch the boats go down the Indian River... if you're lucky like I was you may even see a manatee. The rooms have a small mini fridge and microwave, but you can have access to the main kitchen to use the stove and things if necessary. I highly reccommend Casa D'Este.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank PixyinPC
6.9 km away
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
#12 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie

Been to Casa D'Este Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK