“Best Sushi in Martin County”

Kaishin Sushi Izakaya
Ranked #42 of 109 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

If you want authentic FRESH sushi and the most delicious rice ever you must visit Kaishin! We've never been disappointed! Great location near Jensen Beach
causeway!

2  Thank Pooples

Reviewed 25 March 2015

The quality of the sushi is as close to perfect as it can be. The wait staff and atmosphere makes you feel like you're in Japan. I love Japanese cuisine and this place reminds me why. I've tried all other places in the area and this place is by far the best!

1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 1 March 2015

It really stinks because the food is pretty good. You would think with all the Asian choices in Martin county, the owner would be nicer or more flexible? I myself started my business from the ground up and just principal alone has prevented me from ever giving this man another dollar of my hard earned money.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

My wife and I dined here on a Monday night. Many restaurants in the area are closed on Mondays.
We arrived at 5:30 first guests of the evening.

I thought it was odd the sushi chef did not greet us when we sat down at the sushi bar. Just seems it would be a nice touch. Once we started eating he was very attentive.

Salads were very good especially my wife's with salmon on top.

Shrimp Spring Rolls looked and tasted like they were home made.

GTR roll was very good, nigiri was great, good tasting rice.]

Prices are very reasonable for sushi.

Plenty of parking across the street in a parking lot.

Overall a good experience. We will definitely go back.

1  Thank TBONEWILLY999
Reviewed 25 September 2014

Wonderful sushi and also cooked food for non sushi lovers so all people can enjoy eating here. Great friendly place, and great food.

1  Thank Katherine T