All reviews master bedroom activity center ocean front time share ping pong washer dryer full kitchen large balcony all ages relaxing vacation corner unit older building great trip living area hutchinson island bring your own wrap around balcony
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

My family has a time share that we use every year, but we had a larger group this year with friends as well. We've been coming here for years and we always enjoy ourselves. The rooms are spacious and clean. The activity center is great for any rainy days too. Don't miss out eating at Conchy Joe's and getting ice cream from Strawberrys.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Rocky A, General Manager at Vistana Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Welcome home! your loyalty is greatly appreciated, and glad the visit was wonderful. Barry and the staff in the Fun center keep it simple and relaxing for the Florida rainy afternoons. We will look forward to your return to our renovated property next time, all the best.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

i traveled 15 hours to get there, and was greeted with smiling faces! I was tired the staff was helpful and explained everything to me. they had activities on site daily, and the beach was a few steps away from the room. I could see the sunrise from my balcony. everything was clean and beautiful, if i have my choice i will come here every year! oh and everything that i needed was close by!

Room Tip: the higher up the better, so you can see the beach from your balcony
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Rocky A, General Manager at Vistana Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Welcome Home. We are thrilled you stayed with us, and had a wonderful vacation. We always talk about delivering to our Guest, and thank you for sharing such kind words. We look forward to your return, and all the best.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Just got back from another awesome vacation at Vistana Beach Club. This time was with teacher friends and my daughter. Very friendly staff. Loved outside movie night. Barry is the best. We had a chance to see the model room for the renovation. The new units will be gorgeous. Can’t wait to return next year!!! Vistana never disappoints!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Rocky A, General Manager at Vistana Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Movie night and Barry great combination. Thanks for mentioning our upcoming upgrades to the property we are very excited and know the Resort will look fabulous upon completion. See you on the next visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I traveled with my sister, nieces, and daughter. We received a room with a great view of the ocean. Most of the staff members were helpful but there were a few that made us feel tolerated and not welcomed. It was hurtful to learn that one of the maids rejoiced when she discovered we were leaving. I am not sure if race was a factor or if it was something else. Nonetheless, it did not stop my family and I from enjoying our vacation.

Also, I thought that there was midweek maid service but all we received was a towel exchange. For a week long stay, I expected and received more at other resorts.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Monya T

Thank you for your business and review. Very disappointed to hear of your concerns, my apologies, I will address with the team immediately we need to insure all guest have great service, including housekeeping tidies. Glad you had a great visit and again my apologies on service, we need to exceed expectation. Thanks again.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Great resort for a family vacation at the beach. Very quiet and relaxing. Great view of the beach from the spacious balconiesThe only downside is that there is only one elevator so sometimes the wait can be lengthy.Overall a great vacation. We would go again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Rocky A, General Manager at Vistana Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Great Vacation is the goal! We appreciate your kind words and business. Please bring the Family back after our renovation happening soon, all the best.