“Skip it!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a local restaurant and after googling this restaurant came up on a couple sites.
Drinks weak, limes not fresh( really!) conch salad tasteless, fish not fresh as advertised but frozen
Skip this restaurant

1  Thank marianne p
Jamison W, General Manager at Conchy Joe's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Marianne,

First, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience while dining with us. We are very disappointed to hear that we fell well short of expectations in several areas. We pride ourselves on using only the freshest ingredients in both our food and cocktails and always appreciate knowing when we fail to meet our customers standards as well as our own. If there are any other detail’s you wish to share with us about your visit I encourage you to contact me directly at (772)334-1130 and ask for Jamison. We would love the opportunity to earn a return visit from you to show you a true Conchy Joe experience. Again, thank you for bringing this situation to our attention.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our lunch on the water Labor Day weekend. Shrimp tacos were so delicious and service was very friendly. We enjoyed our visit and we always enjoy coming back! Kassy & Mike

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

My husband, kids and I always visit Conchy Joe’s when we visit Jensen Beach. It is a cool restaurant on the water. We love to come here with family to listen to the live bands (usually reggae). The kids also like to go on the deck and feed the catfish. The food selection is pretty good. We normally get wings and seafood. There is a full bar. The food is ok, but we just enjoy going for the live music, dancing and cool vibes!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Great place on the water, with neat entertainment and stunning view. The service was fine. I ordered a burger, which was huge and very good. My wife ordered fried shrimp and baked potato. The shrimp were overcooked and hard as a rock and the potato was undercooked and hard as a rock. To be fair, my wife will never complain or let me, about her food.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We drove by and noticed the cars so decided to give it a try. Happy Hour was available outside near the water (but not in area closest to water). They have Conch Chowder and Clam Chowder we were considering. Then saw the deal—if you buy a fresh fish sandwich or entree, for $5 more you get the conch chowder AND key lime pie! I got Mahi Mahi sandwich with sweet potato fries- very good. My wife got the marinated shrimp skewer over rice-also very good. The chowder was a bit spicy but very tasty. Almost like stew! Assumed they would bring a tiny slice of pie but it was quite large, easy to share for 2! Had a nice view of the inter coastal Waterway. Tables were under a tiki hut with lots of character!