Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Good family fun, little bit of everything

Reviewed 6 days ago
GoingFarFarAway
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Brilliant

Reviewed 8 September 2018
Go319970
via mobile

All reviews laser tag go karts batting cages putt putt arcade games wave pool lazy river birthday parties half pipe water fun great water park mini golf course family outing all ages older kids lots of fun year olds
Reviewed 6 days ago

This place has a little bit of everything, waterpark (in season), arcade, putt-putt, batting cages, go-karts, etc. Good family fun.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I buy season passes for my daughter's family every year on Black Friday when the passes are at the lowest sale price.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We go every year. I buy a season pass in August , it covers 2 summers for us. We dip in and out all month of August. The kids can run free, not busy during week.
My only problem is last two weeks of August they cut back on the hours. Only 11-3 for water park. It’s only babies then. Since the local kids get out of school at 2, I would set hours at 12-5. That way they get more action.
We love batting cages and golf. I hear at Christmas they do lots of fun things. Great staff.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Only amusement park in Beaches area. It’s ok, but not great. Some inside arcade games. Other seasonal outdoor activities.

1  Thank llgma
Reviewed 25 August 2018

we take our grandson's here when we come to visit they love it! last time we went was for the Christmas holiday this place was turned into a winter wonderland!!!! we went ice skateing went down an frozen waterslide!!!! it was great fun

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We happened upon this place when another water park we had planned on going to ended up being closed. We were glad the other place was closed as this place was so much fun and so much more to do! Even though the water park was a little small, it offered a decent mix of rides for all ages. My kids also enjoyed the arcade, batting cages, and mini golf. We would definitely recommend this place to others.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The water park was smaller than I anticipated, but they were able to keep the lines moving to make it enjoyable for all. This is a one stop entertainment for a day with Go carts, putt putt, water park, and arcade. We took a weekend trip right before school started and my son absolutely loved it.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I dropped my 15 year old grandson and his friend at the waterpark and said call me when you are done. 4 hours later the call came and they had such a good time but was wore out from all of the activities. It is great to trust an establishment that can entertain as well as give you peace of mind.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

My kids had fun! If you're going just for arcade games, save your money and go to chuck e cheese. But if you're trying to do it all, laser tag, go carts, water park, mini golf then this is the place for you. They have good deals. Check online before you go. If we're in the area we would definitely go back

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

My mother took me, my wife and 4 kids ages 8- 13. We went to the water park and had a good time despite being rather crowded. Staff does a good job of keeping things moving. Will go back.