Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant

We go every year. I buy a season pass in August , it covers 2 summers for us. We dip in and out all... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2018
Go319970
via mobile
East of the ditch

Only amusement park in Beaches area. It’s ok, but not great. Some inside arcade games. Other... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
llgma
Jacksonville Beach, Florida

All reviews laser tag go karts batting cages putt putt arcade games wave pool lazy river birthday parties half pipe water fun great water park mini golf course family outing all ages older kids lots of fun year olds
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Drove my grandson straight From Terre Haute, IN to Adventure Landing's water park. Wanted him to get to play in the water coaster. Got there and half the place (including the water coaster) was closed for construction. Said NOTHING on the website that this would be the case. Since this was first day of vacation, I thought we might come back at the end for the full park. NO,....was going to be under construction for another week and a half. We only had a week. The LEAST they could have done would have been to put a note on their website. Maybe completed the construction while they were closed?!?! They just opened for spring break.

They were giving a discount for people who paid at the door. I had purchased a Groupon for the full park. I received no refund of any kind. So I lost rights to the full park to play in the Lazy River and slide down two slides.

When I checked in and they showed me what was closed, I asked if there were other water coasters that were open. They said yes. Total LIE. There was only the one coaster and it was closed.

Also. The water was freezing. Which wasn't their fault. But it sure didn't make our day any better.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The water park wasn’t opened yet, but it looks awesome! We had a great time playing laser tag in their multilevel labyrinth course. The go karts were a fast fun time. The rides though small were fun. The miniature golf course was well maintained except the sulphuric smell at the one hole. The food was good. The arcade was great. They had a good offering of prizes. The boys enjoyed feeding the gators. The staff was friendly and accommodating. EJ is an asset to your organization. We will visit again if we are in town.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I really like the Victoria corsano she did everything she also gave my son free tickets because this is Sophie talking and Jack and Jenny

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We had a great time with the spring break 3 hour unlimited putt-putt, go-cart and laser tag deal. Our favorite is always the laser tag. What a great course!!
Then we played about 60 tokens in the game room. There were a lot of problems with the ticket counters jamming up, but the staff valiantly continued to unjam them over and over.
Great family place to spend a rainy afternoon. My only recommendation would be to strategically place lots of hand sanitizer around.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

A great place to take grandchildren who are down for spring break. We played putt putt golf, had a great time on go carts and in the arcade. Would have liked water park but was a bit too cold, although it looked like fun.