“Not worth the money for bad service and just an okay meal”

Sneakers Sports Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Sneakers Sports Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Sports themed restaurant with humongous TVs, great food, full bar, outside patio also with full bar and ocean view. Perfect spot to catch a game, have a meal or plan your next event.
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I took my teen daughter to SnapJax event and decorated to stick around the area and finish shopping. I chose Sneakers for lunch b/c that is where I was picking her up.

I sat at the bar and the bartender brought me a menu. I ordered a Stella draft and looked over the menu. About 15 min later she returned. I ordered chips and salsa and added cheese. Note: this is nacho cheese not queso. The chips were fresh and the salsa was very good. I should have skipped the $2 extra cheese it was bland and only slightly warm.
The bartender did not acknowledge me for another 20 minutes regardless of how many times I attempted to get her attention for another beer, which was way empty, and to order chicken tenders to share with my daughter. I placed my order (beer and chicken tenders) and she was gone again...no beer. 10 min later I got her attention and she got me a beer.
The chicken tenders arrived and were good.

The meal and service just weren't worth the over $40 tab I received. I can't see myself coming back for food but maybe to sit out on the outdoor patio with a drink. Next time I will order two at a time.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 17 December 2017

If you are looking for great wings, this is the place to come. We have been here many times but this is the first time having wings. We ordered 20, 10 would have been sufficient, they are jumbo wings, crispy not greasy, we ended up taking 8 home with us. The brew fries are crispy with lots of cheese sauce and bacon bits on top, we order this everytime. If you are around the beach and crave wings then you must come to Sneakers.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This place is great to watch games, huge screens all around the whole room. Butttt the service was horrible our server took forever to wait on us, even though it was not busy. The food came out in a reasonable time, but again had to wait on the server to bring condiments, We all had the burgers, was not good completely over cooked, we didn’t complain about that. Then we had to chase down the server to ask for our check and again waited over 20 minutes, ask another server to get a mgr, he came no apologies nothing, he just went and grabbed check and that was it. This is awful to be in a beach area. Would not recommend at all.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Watched the GA/FL game here with friends from school, and we loved it! The screens were massive so it was easy to see from anywhere in the place. The food was delicious and the wait staff was awesome! Great place to catch a game!

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank 205maryclarep
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Ate here twice in three days - food is greasy and sometimes they only offer a fried menu, but it gets the job done if the real goal is sports. Service can be very friendly.

Date of visit: October 2017