“Awesome lunch”

Samurai Japanese Steakhouse
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Bar
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I stopped in for a bite while we waited for our car to be detailed. He had the miso soup and filet hibachi lunch special and I had tempura veggies and some sushi. Both meals were excellent cooked to perfection! My husband's steak was nice and tender and veggies and fried rice cooked to perfection. My sushi was fresh and the service was Awesome! If weren't moving next week it would be one of my favs. Only bad thing was I didn't find the restaurant soon enough

Reviewed 29 March 2017

This location used to house our favorite sushi place, but the landlord ran them off, and this place came in later and replaced them. No doubt they have to charge more to pay the landlord, but we won't be going back any time soon, unless we win the lottery. The Japanese grill was really good, but our party of five, plus a 3-yr-old spent around $120 for dinner there, which is pretty outrageous relative to what we paid at the old place. If you're not price conscious, you will enjoy the place.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome they have the best sushi bar come see Nico he is the best sushi chef parking lot always looks full but there's plenty of room inside

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

We ordered sushi and the hibachi grill, everything tasted really good. The amount of food they give you for the price is okay. Its not the best Japanese steakhouse I have been to, but it is good. I would go again when I am in that area visiting.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Had dinner for my twin daughters birthday. My wife was served a rancid piece of salmon that literally stunk. Not only did they try to charge her ,but they were indifferent to the quality of their food and not the least apologetic. The hibachi chef had no personality and gave the impression that he did not want to be there. Neither we nor the others at our table were impressed.