Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
Reviewed 23 April 2012

on customer service at this hotel. Somehow I got the impression we were closer to the beach not next to a strip mall. Having stayed there for four nights and being member of their gold Honors Club I thought would get me more responsiveness. I arrived home minus a nice, gold watch that had been a present several years ago. My first call to the hotel was with the head of housekeeping who said she would check into the missing item and get back to me. Several days later-no call back so I called the hotel manager who promised to get back to me that afternoon or the next morning at the latest. several days go by-no call back. A call is made to customer service at Hilton. I received a copy of an email sent to the hotel manager with a promised of a call back. Several days go by-no response. A frustrated email is sent off to the contact at customer service and I get back an email from the front desk manager stating the watch was not found and they are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Understood-BUT-Hilton is responsible for its employees and the ones at this hotel are lacking (and may be wearing my watch).

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anne M

Reviewed 5 April 2012

We were in Jacksonville for a Mayo appointment and stayed at the Wingate by Mayo the nite before, which was very nice (our first choice). We ended up having to stay a second nite and Wingate was not available so we lucked out by finding the Hampton Inn which was also nearby and very nice. Got a great rate at the last minute on a Friday nite and it was well worth the money! Entire facility is nonsmoking, and we will definitely stay here again! I indicated we needed a quiet room and they were more than accommodating and gave us our choice of several rooms (take the top floor, very quiet).

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Excellent property. Business like and friendly. Clean, well maintained inside & out.
Everything you need included, unlike the "full service" hotels that nickle & dime you to death and just don't measure up. The Hampton chain in general and this one in particular are good value.
I would stay there again and recommend it to anyone.
Full marks here.Well done!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We are seniors and satyed one night en route to friends in Florida. The receptionist was very helpful advising us of how to get to the beach- which we actually did not need . She gave us answers to my questions for directions and a map of suggestions of restaurants and could not have been more helpful.

The room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable and with complimentary access to the internet and a very good breakfast choice we were very pleased I had consulted Trip Advisor before we booked.

Room Tip: If you go down to the beach area have a one dollar bill in your pocket as you have to pay a dollar t...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank threeday2
Reviewed 22 March 2012

This is one of the most pleasant and well appointed Hampton Inns I have stayed at. Clean and lovely lobby, grounds and room. What I really liked was the arrangement of the furniture in the room - Bench for suitcase as you come in, with a portable suitcase rack in closet if needed and it is always needed when you have two people in the room. Also fridge in room, which is very convenient. Room and beds were very clean, sheet fresh looking, not worn, with a sign assuring that all the linen has been changed for each guest. Excellent service at front desk, and a large breakfast area with a nice quality and variety of food. Great location, many restaurants and shops within walking distance or nearby. Cannot ask for more - would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Tell them what you want - I asked for a quiet no smoking room away from elevator and ice machine - a...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luftec
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville Beach
5.3 km away
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#3 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
4.1 km away
Best Western Oceanfront
Best Western Oceanfront
#4 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
5.5 km away
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonvil...
#5 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
3.9 km away
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonv...
#2 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
3.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#6 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
5.7 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville /...
#2 of 4 in Ponte Vedra Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area

Address: 1220 Marsh Landing Pkwy, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250-2489 (Formerly Hampton Inn Ponte Vedra Beach Mayo Clinic SE)
Region: United States > Florida > Jacksonville Beach
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Business Hotel in Jacksonville Beach
#1 On the Beach Hotel in Jacksonville Beach
#4 Romantic Hotel in Jacksonville Beach
Price Range: ₹ 7,270 - ₹ 11,224 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area 2.5*
The Hampton Inn Jacksonville-Ponte Vedra Beach is located just one half mile from Jacksonville Beach, four miles from the TPC Sawgrass Golf Course and 3 miles from the world renowned Mayo Clinic. we are also near Jacksonville area attractions like The beaches, nightlife and The Jacksonville Zoo.Our hotel features 117 rooms, including Jacuzzi rooms, business and fitness centers and outdoor pool. Each room is equipped with 32" flat screen televisions, microwave and refrigerator and high speed internet access.We look forward to having you as our guest. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Ponte Vedra Beach Mayo Clinic Se Hotel Jacksonville Beach