“If you like diarrhea, you'll love this Pei Wei....”
Review of Pei Wei - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pei Wei
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I've enjoyed other Pei Wei's but this one is horrible. After placing our order, the food came for everyone in our group except me. I waited 15 minutes, after everyone else had finished, and after several inquiries, my Mongolian beef finally came. After a few bites, I realized parts were almost raw. The mgr. redid the order (another wait) but it was completely different from the same dish ordered by others. Bottom line... I was sick for 24 hours afterwards. This place needs NEW MANAGEMENT and crew training.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We've been to a number of Pei Wei locations and it seems as if the chain is frequently searching for the right mix of quality, value and consistency. Generally we visit the St. John's Center location but this time we stopped at the Jax Beach location.

I ordered Chicken Teriyaki and a Spring roll as usual and it was much better than what we eaten recently at the St. John's Center location. The Jax Beach location is also more open than the older locations and has more convenient parking. While the meals are always served hot and fresh at Pei Wei's, this serving of Teriyaki Chicken had a better balance of rice, protein, vegetables and sauce and that is appreciated and preferred. We will visit this location again.

Date of visit: November 2017