“Wonderfully Unique!”

Flaming Seafood and Shao Kao BBQ
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Came for lunch with some friends, and I'm not going to lie, I looked at menu, and wondered "What is this?". My friends that had been before helped me in making selections. I got the lamb, steak, and eggplant skewers that came with the bacon fried rice, and they were all so very tasty! It's also very cute/clean inside. I'll definitely bring new people back!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

All of the other reviews I found were favorable so I thought Id give this place a go. Food was unimpressive, server uninformed, and, considering this was supposed to be Chinese street food, the beachy nautical decor was confusing. We ended up getting takeout from the neighboring New Wok.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Found this new place and it is phenomenal. A must try for anyone who wants to get away from the burger joints for lunch. I had the Bacon Stir Fried Rice, Chicken, Shrimp, Cauliflower, Zucchini, Bacon wrapped Asparagus, Shao Kao (BBQ on a stick). The staff was great and very helpful. I will return.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to Jacksonville for a long time for business and finally made it out to the beach area. Was looking for someplace for lunch that was different. Found this place with high reviews from others. The owner seated me and went through the menu, explaining everything to me. Settled on the 3 Shao Kao skewers with bacon fried rice that was the lunch special. Got pork, steak and chicken skewers. Everything was amazing! The rice was prepared perfectly and the seasoning in the skewers was just right. For a little out of the way place in a small strip mall off the beaten path, it is well worth your time to visit. Decor is nice and ambience is great. Will have to come back here!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We have been here a few times. The skewers are great our favorite is the sweet potatoes. Very nice people.