“Best Carbonera anywhere!”
Review of Dee-Stefano's

Dee-Stefano's
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Indiantown
Cuisines: Italian
Description: I would like to write a review, great find for us while in the marina nearby.
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

This is a small local restaurant with many Italian offerings. Their carbonera is so rich and smooth. I drive a half hour to get the carbonera.

1  Thank john d

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Had lunch with friends, cheeseburgers and a taco salad, just wonderful food and great selection of foods on the menu.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

The community where this restaurant is located is remotely located in what is called the "wilds" of Florida, not from the eastern shores of Lake Okeechobee, It was authentic Italian. The eggplant and garlic knots were delicious and modestly priced. Most of the pasta dishes were a little pricey so my dinner partner ordered salmon teriyaki. Not very Italian, but very delicious and fresh. It was served with Caribbean rice and corn( go figure?) and beautiful steamed broccoli. All for $11.99. Service was average. Parking is plentiful. Much better than the fast food options in town!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Dee-Stefano's has great food and service. There is a nice neighborhood atmosphere where everyone seems to know each other. It really is like home cooking.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Stumbled over this place by accident as route 710 was shut down due to fallen power lines.

Let's just say the kids would have eaten most things on the menu, although oddly no apple juice. Still kids had penne pasta which came with lovely fresh bread. I had lasagna which was a fairly big portion. It also comes with a side of garlic bread. As I was wrecked from the drive a washed it down with a couple of cups of coffee.

If I ever come by this way again & I bet we will I'm going to drop in. The kids will thank me. It is bright beside the Shell station which me in handy.

3  Thank afootandahalf