“jlanier941@gmail.com”

JR’s BBQ And saloon
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Indiantown
Reviewed 27 May 2018

My husband and I went to Indiantown for our anniversary as I’ve always wanted to stay at The Seminole Inn. We made the perfect choice to eat dinner at JR’s BBQ. It was so GOOD and the waitstaff were so friendly! I willl absolutely go there again for dinner! Oh, and the house made desserts were amazing!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This place has the real Bbq smell! I had the smoked brisket sandwich with collards and both were yummy.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

The food is delicious. We ordered combo, wings, and salads. All was really good. Nice waitress too. All considered I strongly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The smoker is fired up daily for brisket and pulled pork. Very good wings and Tuesday Taco Night. The food is always good and the beer is always cold. Simple food done very well for reasonable price.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to stop in for beer. Wings .. burgers! The wings are the best! They offer a variety of sauces... Pool tables are available for added enjoyment.