“Fantastic Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place is a gem! Casual seafood restaurant with affordable pricing, excellent service and a fun atmosphere. The Gumbo Clam Chowder is to die for. An unusual combination that just rocks the house down. The place appears to pretty busy but there turn over happened fairly quickly. We sat at the bar for one drink then our table was ready. If you get the chance to visit you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Outside was pretty, lotsa fans, noisy but nice. Inside was cute, missed the big birdcage tho. Menu still good, but liked hubby's grouper reuben better than my shrimp po'boy. Bun was so toasted was hard to eat. Passed on dessert this trip, may be back but parking lot often verrry crowded. Might be the season ;)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I would like to at least be able to tell you we ate here, but after being told the wait was "30-45" minutes and inquiring after 60 minutes when our table would be ready, the hostesses sassed me like my teenager (clearly these girls aren't trained or parented well) and we left (I didn't even return their pager, I was so mad).

I get that it's tourist season, but a little graciousness for the guests' experience goes a long way. We walked down the street a little to a nice restaurant called Aqua Prime, had a 10-minute wait, sat where we asked to be seated and were treated like valued customers. AND WE DIDN'T PAY ANY MORE FOR OUR MEAL than we would have at PJs.

Oh my goodness, I can't even with this restaurant. I will never be back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

2nd or 3rd we have visited this restaurant. This was that worst experience ever. Waited 90 plus minutes after told it would be a 30 min wait . My sons Cuban Sandwich was cold and not fresh tasting. My husbands Fish tacos were fishy. And our Grouper Bite Appetizer was a joke. 5 tiny Grouper bites if that. And we were seated next to the bar after waiting for 90 plus min. Honestly the best meal was my daughters kids meal for $4.95. Never going back do not waste your time.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stopped here on a whim on a very chilly March evening. Lots of people were waiting to get inside but we were offered immediate seating if we sat on the half enclosed patio area. We accepted after being advised we'd get a heater. A young man promptly came over to our table with a heater but with a partial enclosure, the patio really wasn't bad at all. We had drinks, shared an appetizer, entrees and desserts. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal, had a friendly and most efficient waitress Heather, and even chatted with some people at a table nearby. Shrimp, scallops and clam strips were delicious and perfectly prepared. We enjoyed the meal and the evening very much. And when we left, people were still waiting to get inside where it looked to be crowded, tight, and noisy. I'd recommend the patio!