All reviews play slots street deli players club southwest florida slot machines are large screen tv non smoking main restaurant rooms are spacious hotel is great outdoor pool up to date myers elevator pillows tile
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We had a great time at this casino. We won more than at the Tampa location. We really enjoyed our room, casino atmosphere and the friendliness of the staff. The deli had wonderful sandwiches, huge! but at a price. The menu in the other restaurant needs some other less expensive choices.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cathy B, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for the nice review. I will pass along your comments about prices to our Food and Beverage Director for further review. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I have been to 2 other casinos. One in St. Louis and one in French Lick. Compared to those two, this casino had a lot more places to play and made it easier to find a game. I even felt safe enough to be away from my group. I just turned 21 in August, so I always wanted to be with someone. Here I felt comfortable enough to go do my own thing. We even had some pretty good luck. I will definitely be coming back the next time I visit Florida.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cathy B, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know. I will be sure to pass along your great comments and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Great Hotel and Casino, very clean and friendly staff. Had a great time and would go back next time we are out there. Great food and very relaxing. Lots of enternament and things to do. Next time we may stay 2 days .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cathy B, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

The entire 3 day experience was enjoyable. The staff is accommodating from arrival to departure! The rooms are clean, fresh and welcoming, The casino offers a huge non smoking area, as well as smoking areas,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank patbren1
Reviewed 13 May 2018

very nice set up there. The staff is very accomodating to the requests of the customers. They have just re-opened the main restaurant after an outstanding up grade. Very cozy atmosphere and the prices are much better than most hotels and Casinos. There is a good variety of entertainment. The city of Ft. Myers is about 1/2 hr. away where you can shop at the various mall,
including a large outlet mall. We have been there many times. usually at least every two months.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank 444dave605
Cathy B, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for your recent review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your wonderful experience. We look forward to serving you again.