Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 95
Free cancellation until 10/03/21
eDreamsUS$ 95
PricelineUS$ 95
HurbUS$ 99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2019 via mobile

Save your money and stay at the casino hotel, or heck, just drive a bit further to Naples. This place is a DRUG DEN. Someone tried to sell me CRACK COCAINE in the parking lot. The “manager” aka, money hungry JERK, didn’t even care! Told me, “that’s just Immokalee for you”. ARE YOU KIDDING? And then my CAR was broken in to in the parking lot, and he said his “cameras can’t help me”. Just WOW. Absolutely disgusting. This place needs to get wiped out with a good natural disaster. And the managers house too! SCREW YOU “NESS” or whatever your name is. Since the manager is TRASH, no wonder his hotel is TRASH!!! Stay away from this dump!!!!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MyNameIsVolatile
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Confirmation had a $70 night rate they tried charging $90 because it was the weekend.
Toilet overflowed and practically flooded the whole room. I would not stay there again if offered the room for free.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank milagros a
Reviewed 15 July 2017

A/C blew cold. Sheets were clean. Hot water was hot. This is just your basic functional older style low budget hotel room. All I wanted was a clean comfortable bed in a cool room to sleep. That is what I got.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bob_Michaels
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The Immokalee Inn located in Immokalee Florida is a rundown dump. It has lying managers and employees. It has window air conditioners and they are loud, some of the windows are boarded up.
I was there a week and the toilet stopped up twice I reported it to the manager Nash both times. Nash unstopped it the first time. The second time I reported to him he stated that the housekeeper would do it when she came to clean the room. The second time I reported it to the front desk I rang the doorbell twice with no response. I went back later and Nash answered the door. I called Expedia because I booked my flight, hotel and car with them.
Expedia explained to me that they spoke with the manager and was told I never reported any toilet problems to them therefore, they would not offer me any compensation. The Immokalee Inn stated that they were unaware of any problems. I went to the front I spoke with a woman and a young man they stated that the manager Nash spoke with Expedia and the owner name was Sean. Later on that day I spoke with Nash he stated that he did not speak with Expedia a “co-worker” did. I told him how it was not reported when you unstopped it the first time.
He stated that Expedia was lying and they told Expedia that they resolved the problem and therefore I would not receive any compensation from them. I told him that does not negate the fact that the toilet was stopped up twice. Nash stated I must have put too much paper in it. I told him that was okay it will be taken care of.

Room tip: Do not book period.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank colinsjz
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Bad shady hotel. Nash the manager is a liar. The toilet in my room stopped up twice the manager plunged it out once the second time he stated the maid would do it. I complained to Expedia they called the motel and was told I never reported the problem to them. What? Lairs and they refused to offer a compensation. I spoke with someone a lady she said Nash spoke with Expedia I spoke with Nash he stated one of his co-workers and he believed his co-worker he stated that the co-worker did not tell Expedia that. He stated that Expedia was lying. Deserves zero stars.

Date of stay: June 2017