Just got back from a long weekend stay at Mission Inn Resort. Love their daily breakfast buffett! Who doesn't love waffles, Pancakes, and omlets cooked to your order.
The rooms are nice especially facing the golf course! It is an older resort, but still very nice.
It has a pool and jacuzzi. I love going into Mount Dora to shop. All the little shops are very quaint, and the shopowners are great!! There are several restaurants in Mount Dora that are also the best!! The spa is nice, but I find it a little expensive. My husband enjoys golfing here with friends, and normally come up with a group to do that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The magnificent Mission Inn is located just 35 minutes north of Orlando. The resort offers easy interstate access to world famous attractions. On property we have two championship golf courses, tennis, trap and skeet, Spa Marbella, boating and fishing, and a variety of leisure activities that guests come to enjoy! It's All Here at Mission Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Mission Inn Resort & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mission Inn Resort And Club
- Mission Inn Resort & Club Hotel Howey In The Hills
- Mission Hotel