All reviewssouth endfew stepshollywood beachhome away from homegreat kitchenfull kitchenbeautiful view of the oceanfelt like homewithin walking distanceold floridawonderful staywasher and dryersouth floridadianeaccommodationsbedroomunits
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

If you love the sound of the ocean.. and want to be steps away from the beach.. stay at Marine Villas.. the room was extremely clean, complimentary bottles of water, comfortable bed and I loved the kitchen.. and the coffee pot!
The 1 bedroom was bigger than my studio NYC apartment.. LOL.. (almost)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

thank you for you being a guest and enjoying our property
plus the free parking...always just phone if you decide to come back for some relaxation

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Very unpleasant environment, felt at all times spied on, not very friendly for children's, do not recommend this to anyone at all, unless your over the age of 80 years old with no family no friends no children, when your not in the room someone will go in the apartment to check if you left the lights on but no help with room service, they will just invite your privacy and turn off the lights if by mistake you left one on , even though they had available rooms in the first floor they would not rent it even if you ask for it, honestly I will never rent here again at Marine Villas, I will not recommend to anyone, definitely had horrible long weekend at this Villas I have styed with my family in Hallandale beach before for so many years my family and I have gone and I have never had such an horrible experience, because of the people or the person that work in this Marine Villas. I stayed at this place just because I had already played for it and because the beach is beautiful, definitely not beach front, hotel in front of it, felt discriminated, even though we are Cubans and we been hard tax payers and USA citizen for over 15 years never felt so horrible like I did this weekend. Definitely more then the place is that people that work in this place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank itorres2017

sorry you were not happy...
1st I did accommodate you when you showed up with more people than you booked for..,.,
you had a studio for 2, and we spoke at length (before you booked) that it was only for 2 persons per fire code...
3. we also spoke and you did sign per check in that any extra guests would need to be checked in and an additional fee would be necessary as we are liable for all guests on premise..
4. as for someone going in your apt, that just did not happen and has never been an issue for 31 years...
we have also always welcomed children and families, they just need to be registered with us....we have had many guests, from all parts of the world...and they enjoyed their stays, because it is well maintained, and quiet..
5. As we are a vacation rental not a hotel, you are supplied with enough towels, etc.
and all we ask is that you leave your place tidy.......there was an extraordinary amount of cooking done for only 3 persons,,,,and with the oven, icing and a mustard like substance embedded in the carpet, cleaning your apt took 4.5 hours, normally only 1-2 hours,,,as we are a white glove award recipient.
have a sunsational summer wherever you select next

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Room 8 has a great view and is very close to the beach. It also has great water pressure and air conditioning. It is comfortable and cozy. The owner is very pleasant and easy to deal with. She made every effort to make our stay pleasant.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diane S, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

It was a pleasure having having u as a guest
Just call anytime
Have a great summer

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I have been coming to Marine Villas for years with my friends and family! What a unique destination, out of the hustle and bustle of Miami and nestled in one of the few remaining south Florida areas still with 'Old Florida Charm'. Literally looking over the ocean on and right on the Hollywood Broadwalk where there is great entertainment, food and fun and a clean quiet beach. Marine Villas is so clean and in great shape with your own kitchenette and a nice bbq area outside to hang out and enjoy with your family. Mrs. Diane and the team are truly hospitable and will make your stay amazing!

Room Tip: We love the one bedrooms with plenty of space to relax, cook and enjoy our family time.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

thank you for your continued dedication we always like to have you as a guest

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We have been vacationing at Hollywood Beach for years and have stayed at Marine Villas each time. When we arrived this year we were surprised by the proprietor Diane and given an upgrade from a studio to a one bedroom suite located on the second floor. Each morning the sun was shining and when we open the blinds there was the view of the beach and the ocean. Nothing better than sitting and relaxing on the balcony drinking coffee (or a nice cocktail if you prefer) in the ocean breeze. The units are cozy, clean and convenient to the Broadwalk where there are many good restaurants and breakfast nooks. Wish we were there now!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

so glad you are a repeat guest.....my pleasure
looking forward to your next get away