Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews homemade limoncello prosciutto hollywood beach family history family owned and operated antipasto plate short walk to the beach two blocks beach chairs beautiful hotel rooms are comfortable i highly recommend this hotel wonderful stay beautiful beach the location is perfect people watching small kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2021

Where do I begin? Everything about the Casa Pellegrino Boutique Hotel is so perfect. The Pellegrino family went above and beyond to make sure our stay was absolutely divine. My husband and I arrived a bit late; however, Alex (superb personality) had already taken care of everything. The moment we stepped inside of the first gate immediately differentiated our previous surroundings. We continued to step towards and through a much larger gate and once we were inside the Casa Pellegrino P'iazza everything was so aesthetically pleasing and literally made us feel like we were in Italy.

Our room: Ibiza, yes I worded that as it was meant to be. This hidden gem hotel doesn't number their rooms they have them listed as islands and my spouse and I thought this was so creative. Our room was equip with a Keurig, microwave and K-cups and other necessities that would come in handy for your brewed coffee. The fridge had complimentary prosciutto and cheese crudité platters with adorable little cupcakes and phenomenal Limoncello. The mini bar (at your expense) contains Prosecco, red and white wines, along with water, sparkling waters, sodas and beer. Our table had the complimentary waters beside water glasses. The bed had the most stellar towel swan arrangement resting with love.

Comfy robes are inside the closet and fresh towels are on the bathroom rack. I loved that this hotel was eco-friendly because I am one of those "Save-the-planet" nuts.
I absolutely adored the little black make-up wash cloth. Remember to definitely use it for your make-up as this nice place will charge you if their nice towels are stained with your M.A.C, Esteé Lauder, Chanel or whatever your wearing.

During this pandemic everything was so clean in our room and well stocked. The air conditioning system worked super well and it was much appreciated; especially, by my husband in the Floridian heat. Alex and his father (superb personalities) were also were extremely helpful when suggesting the best places to shop at from the best restaurants to eat inside. A big thank you to the Pellegrino family for making are honeymoon special and showing us true hospitality. Your family has set a new standard for that word, hospitality. We hope to stop by again someday.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

We absolutely fell in love with this hotel and the family who owns it! All of the special touches just make it feel like my families home in Italy! Alessandro and his father were so friendly. We are already planning our trip back.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Our hosts could not have been more welcoming. Our room had all the amenities including a fully stocked kitchenette. We enjoyed the complimentary limoncello and snack plate. We could only stay one night, but looking forward to a longer stay some day!

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

I can’t express how hospitable the Pellegrino’s are! They just went above and beyond, so wonderful. I loved the homemade limoncello, the lovely music in the courtyard, the immaculately clean rooms. They had beach chairs and umbrella, so nice to enjoy the beach and walk to so many great places to eat. I emailed mr Pellegrino for late check in instructions and he was very helpful with that, I just can’t say enough about how accommodating this family is, even when carrying a load to my room and mr Pellegrino senior hurried to open the door for me. Thank you, beyond amazing ❤️

3  Thank 417carolynk
Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

Outstanding hosts and clean comfortable accommodations steps from the beach. Convenient parking. Only twelve rooms surround beautiful courtyard. The brick oven was brought from the family village in Italy. Hollywood Beach has a busy boardwalk for people watching. We would certainly return to Casa Pelligrino.

2  Thank jamesmH3077KM