2 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 156
US$ 134
SAVE US$ 22
Free cancellation until 20/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$ 151
HurbUS$ 156
FindHotelUS$ 151
All reviews front desk fort lauderdale hotel restaurant platinum member pre cruise stay flat screen tv pool area close to the airport nice pool bed was comfortable the hotel is clean mini fridge nice property hollywood beach shuttle fll
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020

The property is just off I-95 (you can hear the cars 24/7) and tucked away behind a gas station and McDonald's. Area is pretty seedy and rundown as is the hotel. Lots of shady people wandering around in and around the hotel. As a woman traveling alone on business, I did NOT feel safe here. The lobby, hallways, and rooms were gross. The mattress was saggy and clearly needed to be replaced. I felt like something was biting me in the room. Didn't use any of the onsite amenities (pool, gym) because well, everything is dated and old. Plenty of self-parking but spaces are very tight. Also, I frequently opt into the IHG greener stay program and when I wanted to confirm this option was elected on my reservation, the girl at the front desk had no clue what I was talking about. In fact, she said to me "I don't know what you're talking about. I just work at the front desk". Wow. Not the most competent staff here.

Room tip: Stay elsewhere if you want a decent room
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank StephanieMarieFL
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Stephanie, thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay and for sharing your observations. We regret that our location did not meet your expectations and are sorry for any inconvenience you experienced during your visit. We also apologize for the issues you had with our property and your accommodations, as well as for the unsatisfactory service you received from our front desk staff. We will review your concerns with our team, and we will use them to better serve our customers in the future. We appreciate your business and would welcome an opportunity to restore a favorable impression the next time you are in this area.

Reviewed 24 February 2020

This is an older property that has had a nice makeover. The lobby is very bright and the staff was excellent.I can't tell you how friendly the entire staff was. The rooms are clean and they have a very nice pool.The beds were very comfortable also. You can't go wrong with this hotel.

2  Thank Phil J
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Phil, thank you for staying with us and for mentioning our refreshing accommodations as well as the excellent hospitality you received from our associates. We will share your wonderful comments about our friendly, helpful staff with the team, so they know their efforts are noticed and appreciated by our guests. We are also glad to see that you enjoyed our pool. It was a pleasure accommodating you at Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

Great hotel. Nice clean and friendly staff. Easy taxi from airport. They have shuttle to cruise for 12.00 a person. Pool is great, bar and restaurant onsite was great and we didn't have to leave to find dinner. Gas station/convenience store next door is great if you need to grab anything you forgot. There is also a coffee shop right next door. I'm always a fan of IHG and I am never disappointed. Comfortable room, mini fridge with microwave and Keurig.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

We appreciate you choosing us for your recent pre-cruise stay, and we are glad you enjoyed the convenience of having many restaurants and shops within walking distance. We are also happy our staff was friendly, your room was comfortable for you and that you were pleased with our on-site amenities. Thank you for your generous review, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport.

Reviewed 2 February 2020

The Hotel is clean and the Staff are great...but be aware they have a Police Officer sit in the parking lot all night...I would stay there again, but I would not send my wife. The shuttle only runs on the hour and it takes a while to get picked up at the Airport.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ROBERTLOUISSTEVENSON
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2020

Robert, thank you for staying with us and for reviewing your experience. We are glad you were pleased with our hotel cleanliness and will share your comments about our friendly, helpful staff with the team, so they know their efforts are noticed and appreciated by our guests. We take the safety and security of all of our guests very seriously, so we regret any inconvenience you encountered at parking. We also apologize for our shuttle service not meeting your expectations. Our goal is to provide complete guest satisfaction, and we are taking steps to ensure we meet that goal with every guest! We value your feedback and hope to welcome you and your wife back.

Reviewed 24 January 2020

Our flight out of FLL got cancelled so Delta put us up in a hotel for the night. My expectations were low. Let me tell you, this hotel is fabulous! They put us in a suite which the kids loved and gave us a chance to just relax and get some rest away from the airport.The room was clean, roomy, and had a small kitchen. I will totally stay here in the future if we cruise out of FLL or MIA again. There was a free shuttle to the airport and the staff were great. There was a free breakfast but we had to leave too early to use it. Two thumbs up!

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank JARtraveler29
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We were sorry to learn your flight was cancelled at the last minute, and you had to stay in the Fort Lauderdale area overnight. However, we are glad we were able to make it a pleasant experience once you arrived at the Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport by providing a clean, comfortable suite and service with a smile. We will be sure to share your compliments with the team, so they know our guests notice their efforts. We also appreciate you mentioning the convenience of using our complimentary shuttle service. It was our pleasure to welcome you and your family, and we would love to see you again on your next visit to the area.