2 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 128
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
WyndhamUS$ 128
Hotels.comUS$ 128
HurbUS$ 139
1,308 results
All reviews port everglades red lobster pre cruise stay hard boiled eggs dave and busters shuttle service tgi fridays lauderdale airport airport shuttle free breakfast within walking distance the breakfast area shopping and restaurants free shuttle cruise terminal next morning front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2021

My trip was for business and pleasure. I stayed for one day I wanted to stay for more but I had to leave. The only situation or shall I say problem that I experience is when I checked in they checked me into the wrong room. I had to go back downstairs and the gentleman at the front desk had to reassign me another room other than that the grounds the cleanliness and the staff was very well helpful

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2021

The Hotel is beautiful and lake side was awesome!! I love watching views of Pool, Lakes, Ocean and Etc.

I could given the Hotel the five? However when I check in. Front Desk didn't come correct "Thanking loyal" I'm Platinum member. I visit another Wyndham hotel first thing coming out they mouth. Before they check me in.

Room tip: Lake views is the Best!!
Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank kjjones0729
Reviewed 4 January 2021

Unfortunately, our one night stay at this hotel wasn't a pleasant one. Upon arrival on Dec. 16, 2020 at the Ft Lauderdale airport I called the hotel directly requesting the hotel shuttle only to find out it wasn't running. The reason I was given was due to the Corona virus. However, the hotel's own site doesn't mention this. Thus this became a major inconvenience because I now had to pay for an Uber driver. Moreover, I had 4 checked bags to lug all the way to the ride share area. Plus, I would have to pay again to return to the FLL airport after checking out. Both Uber and Lyft charges about $14 each way by the way.

Well, once we arrived at the hotel, the female agent did not greet us with a smile. As she checked us in, it was all a serious face and tone. She also stated there was no breakfast offered. Again, due to the Corona virus. And again, this is not mentioned on the hotel's site. Although this is not a major disappointment, we still had to find a place to dine the next morning. You would think that she would be apologetic about the lack of shuttle service and breakfast but that did not occur.

As for the room, it appeared dingy but it at least met our needs for the one night. The air conditioner and wifi did work and warm water came out of the showerhead.

My overall experience though just wasn't as what I expected. Had I known there would be no shuttle or breakfast included I wouldn't have reserved this property.
I can assure you that I will not stay at this hotel again.

2  Thank Treasurehunt Gi... D
Reviewed 30 December 2020

My room was never cleaned no one explain it to me also when we call the manager she to me and my husband there’s nothing she could do it is what it is wow so y think I’m coming back hell no first and last and also I have pictures and I supposed to have a tour with the Wyndham I will tell them no thank

1  Thank maggiekayla
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Lauderdale Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Lauderdale Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that your stay was not what was anticipated. We do our best to inform our guests of the suspended services due to CDC guidelines regarding COVID 19 prior to their arrival. We understand the frustration that it may cause everyone and are working hard to navigate the process in a satisfactory manner. Here at La Quinta Inns & Suites, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations. We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 23 December 2020

Stayed several nights and we'll run hotel. Very comfortable beds and clean. Staff is friendly and efficient. Oakwood Plaza shopping center and Dania Point next door to shop and Ft Lauderdale Airport only a few miles away along with the beach!