Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 277
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$ 316
Trip.com
US$ 260
eDreamsUS$ 277
Hotels.comUS$ 266
FindHotelUS$ 324
3,721 results
All reviews adult pool flow rider chill bar landshark bar lone palm juan pablo the activities desk land shark hollywood beach kids club jimmy buffett an umbrella coffee shop ocean front live music rooftop pool pool attendant
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

Let’s start off on how much a Ocean front room with a balcony is. For a 2 day stay my husband and I paid close to $1,200 just for the room. Than there is the whole parking situation. The man who was checking my husband told him that if he couldn’t get out of the parking garage to pay the parking garage fee and they would reimburse him. So we get to the parking garage we try to use our key to get through the gate and it will not work. So my husband was like don’t worry about it the man told us that they would reimburse it if you had to pay to get out. So we just got a parking ticket and assumed that the idiot at the front desk knew what he was talking about. So when we were going to go sightseeing we try to get out of the garage with our key card and it still did not work. So we had to go to the kiosk machine and it was a whopping $30 for 15 hours of parking. So after paying $30 to get out of the parking garage my husband goes up to the front desk immediately and he is dumbfounded because they act like the man never told him that! So the man wasn’t there and the lady took the validated parking ticket and told him that he was she was going to talk to the guy and try to confirm what he said. Well no surprise here no one ever contacted us or refunded the $30 to the parking garage. A normal hotel would’ve been I’m so sorry that everything got mixed up here let me go ahead and refund you the $30 that you were charged to park in the parking garage because your stupid car key card didn’t work! But not here apparently they don’t have any common sense or common courtesy that their guest just paid $30 for parking that should’ve been free. Only after he complained that the key card didn’t work to get out of the garage the lady at the front desk gave him one that finally worked. Then there is a whole another situation that the parking garage does not attach to the hotel you have to either walk all the way around the front or walk through the back to get even in the hotel. Now to the condition of the room. You would think for $600 a night that the room would be immaculate which it was not. The bathroom the mermaid tail sink knobs were dirty and nasty. And the bathroom floor had hair on it and the corners of the bathroom were dusty and nasty. And on the floor behind some wires there was some kind of food wrapper that they didn’t even clean up from the people before. We brought our own Clorox wipes and wiped down everything and the Clorox wipes or extremely dirty. I don’t understand if everything is getting wiped down why were the Clorox wipes so dirty. And the sitting chair looked soiled and dirty. Also the shower does not have a door that completely closes. So this creates a totally hazardous wet mess on the floor that someone could slip and fall and cracked their head open. Also the beds are extremely hard and the pillows are halfway decent. I called the front desk and they acted like nothing was wrong with the room being dirty and they told us that the hotel was sold out and basically there was nothing they could do. Then there is the pool situation. The pools close at dusk which is really crazy because every other hotel allows swimming at night. All of the pools were well lit up so I don’t know why no one could swim at night. Anyway the pools were extremely crowded with zero social distancing. One was crammed so full that there was no place to even go in and swim. It was a bunch of drunk adults standing on top of each and partying. And every single lounge chair all day long was taken. Also there was people in the pool that wasn’t even staying at our hotel. They just wait for someone coming out of or going the pool to open the door for them to get in. I know this because we were at the bar getting a drink and the woman setting next to us said that they sneak into this pool all the time go swimming. She said that she brings her kids her friends to the Margaritaville all the time. I asked her if she was a guest there and she said no. Then there was a pair of young boys that were swimming and I heard them say let’s go back to the hotel now. After that I followed them down to the boardwalk because we were getting ready to go to the beach and they proceeded to go to another hotel. Also the hotel failed to tell us that there is extremely loud music blasting outside that you can hear through the walls! The music went on until late in the night. Then there was a room adjacent to us and every time they came to the door they slammed it which made our door rattle and they were slamming the door so hard it would make the peephole slide rattle. This went for 2 nights in a row the slamming of the door. They were slamming it so hard that it would wake us up out of our sleep. Then the 2nd night every time I will get ready to fall asleep around 11pm someone either above us beside us or below us literally sounded like they were playing a game of basketball. Or it sounded like it could possibly taking a bowling ball and dropping it to see how much noise they could make. I called the front desk which they gave me security and the security guard said that he would check it out but there wasn’t much I could do if I don’t know where the noise was coming from. So basically screw you from sleeping because some jerk decide they’re going to be a dumb dick in the middle of the night. The noise went on from 11 PM till at least 2:30 am. Also we ordered room service we ordered 2 Club sandwiches. It took around an hour to get the our food. Finally after getting our food and signing for the food and tipping the man we sit down to eat our sandwiches and realized that both sandwiches bread was burnt to a crisp. So we just took the meat off the bread and ate it because we were not waiting another hour to get our food. Also there are a ton of people that are not even staying in the hotel that cut through the hotel to get to the beach. They were out there using the restrooms and other amenities that were at the Margaritaville. And the entire time we were there 99.99% of people did not have masks on including the staff. I wanted to love this place but I think for $1200 for 2 days that is hotel should’ve been immaculate and high class. Thank you Margaritaville for ruining my vacation. And thank you so much for refunding our $30 for the parking garage incident. You also should’ve partially refunded for my room for it being so dirty and making me having to clean it myself with Clorox wipes.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 256reginam
Nathalie Perez, Marketing at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2021

Our apologies that your expectations were not met during your visit. If you would like to discuss further, please send us an email to info@mhbr.com and we will be happy to contact you directly. Also just so you know there are Elevators marked in the parking garage that can take you to the lobby and all guest room areas.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

When my family and I got a cabana for the day our pool attendant Adam was very helpful to us. He was very hardworking and very happy to be serving us. When my family and I needed something he would get it for us right away. We will be coming back because of Adam and how wonderful he was!!

1  Thank Mariarizik1972

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Fins up and we hope to see you here again with us!

Reviewed 24 July 2021

Adam our pool attendant was hard working, enthusiastic and took care of me and my family. He was always checking up on us. He made our trip unforgettable. Thank you Adam!! See you again Margaritville.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nathalie Perez, Marketing at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

We love hearing that and we will for sure let Adam Know!

Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 6 nights with our two children and extended family. Overall, it was a very good experience. Our check was absolutely outstanding with Danasha’s help. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our room.

The room was clean and sanitized. I will say, I felt it was starting to show its wear. Stains on linens and lamp shades. Dirt on base molding and trim. I didn’t mind that it wasn’t cleaned because of Covid protocols, but a system should be in place to deposit trash on our floor level and pick up towels more easily.

The hotel’s amenities were great! We loved the pools. Everyone we encountered was incredibly kind and helpful, from pool staff to restaurants. Having two beach chairs available each day was a plus!

We loved the Hollywood Beach boardwalk. It felt safe and we enjoyed the restaurants available. We plan to return again!

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank I8368UEelizabethg

Thank you for the review! Fins up!

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

7/18-7/23 Stayed at the Margaritaville Resort !!!!! Have to say resort is nice lobby is nice and relaxing. Rooms are as well we had a room with partial ocean view and have to say it was really nice . Thank you to the people from the front desk always very helpful. To the the people working the restaurant and bars . Thank you . Our family loved the pools and the flow rider …. Thank you to the workers at the café ….. they get busy every morning…. And thank you to the workers at the beach side where they help you get 2 beach chairs and a umbrella while you relax at the beach. If I would rate the food I would say it’s ok …. But you have options to choose from the broadwalk!!! I do recommend Sahara for Buffalo Hot Wings !!!! But you have many options for food …. The breakfast at Margaritaville is really good especially the French toast and the skillets . Thank again Margaritaville the Flores Family had a very nice time … And thanks for the nighttime entertainment at the ocean front stage where they had live music. Great music and great atmosphere. Till next time .

Room tip: Self parking cost 30 bucks a night . Flow rider is extra you have to pay for it . Free bikes to use to ride on the broadwalk.
1  Thank MarianaF714

Thank you for the review! Fins up!