Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 319
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Trip.comUS$ 308
TripadvisorUS$ 307
FindHotel
3,695 results
All reviews adult pool flow rider chill bar landshark bar lone palm juan pablo the activities desk land shark hollywood beach kids club jimmy buffett an umbrella coffee shop ocean front live music rooftop pool pool attendant
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

I am a disabled veteran and paid my total balance 6 months ahead of time. Once home they charged me 35 A day for valet parking which was never told to me. I am
on A fixed income. Had I known THAT I would've never done valet parking!! I am very upset. Anyway I paid 1100 for only 4 days. Really that's why I paid ahead of time so I wouldn't have nothing to worry about. Terrible! Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mikakeith603
Kyle Simmons, Marketing at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Hi Mika - thank you so much for your feedback regarding our valet parking fees. We will of course pass your concerns along to the rest of our team so that they are aware of this also. Please note for future visits that Valet parking is not included in the room cost for any room at our resort. Self-parking costs $30/day at the resort, and valet is $35/day. We do hope to have you back with us at some point in the future - our house is your house, and the doors are always open to you here. Safe travels until then!

Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the resort for the weekend and were looking forward to having dinner at the JWB Steakhouse. The restaurant is nice. Do not sit next to the kitchen. The menu is nothing special. I ordered the beet and goat cheese salad and ended up with a bed of greens with a few pieces of beets and crumbled goat cheese. The king crab legs were just steamed and tasteless. The ribeye had no flavor but cooked perfectly. Sad to say the best item was the chocolate cake for desert. I will not recommend the restaurant or the resort.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank M6977GVernestoa

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding JWB Prime - we will of course pass this feedback along to the rest of our team, so that they may make a note of it. We do encourage you to contact us with additional information regarding your experience, so that we may attempt to help out further. We hope to hear from you,

Reviewed 18 May 2021

My husband and I wanted to get away for our 30th anniversary! With Covid restrictions, we decided to go to Florida. I was worried that Covid restrictions would dampen our vacation. We were pleasantly surprised, we really enjoyed our stay. The resort was beautiful and clean. We ate at every restaurant and drank at every bar. They were all fabulous. The 5 o'clock Somewhere Bar is located across the street. Our frozen drinks were bad, but they remade them for us. They only had live music there late day on the weekends.
Not having live music at the resort was a bummer, but Covid.
The swimming pools get very crowded, so get your chair early in the morning. You have to go to the activities desk every day to get new bracelets and towels. There can be a long line there.
All of the staff we encountered were super nice.
Not having daily housekeeping is a bummer,
Our room was a partial ocean view king and it was wonderful. We had a great view. We enjoy sitting on our balcony every evening and morning.
There is a liquor store right across the street for anyone wanting to save a little cash on drinks.
We frequented GG's on the Water right down the street (walking distance) It's on the intercoastal waterway. They have a good happy hour every day 3:30-6:30.
This resort is in a good location. Take a walk down the Broadwalk for little restaurants and souvenir shops. You can take the water taxi or Uber into Fort Lauderdale. Uber just takes a few minutes. Check out the Riverwalk.
We hope to visit again after all Covid restrictions are lifted.

Room tip: Full Ocean View rooms have direct morning sun. Choose Partial Ocean View Room
Date of stay: May 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us, most notably the restaurants, dining, views, resort location and the proximity of the resort to everything else. We do appreciate your understanding that the resort is operating a tad differently as we "navigate the now" throughout COVID, and we are looking forward to continuing to better our services and scale operations back to normal as the pandemic sitaution continues to improve :-) . We hope to have you back with us at some point in the future - our house is your house, and the doors are always open to you here. Safe travels until then!

Reviewed 11 May 2021

This was our 6th time at Margaritaville in Hollywood Beach. We were anticipating a 5-star stay as has been in the past. This trip was way more expensive and the amenities were much less. No complimentary water in the room-that has nothing to do with COVID. But you could ask for it at the desk, which was charged to the room. No maid service unless half way through your trip or unless you ask for something. The housekeepers come in to your room unannounced when you are out and only make the bed. When you go for your resort bands and towels in the morning, they are handed to you like you are a leper. The pools are also unmonitored. The seating is much less and people are allowed to place their towels on chairs at 8am and stay away literally all day, making it impossible for others to enjoy the pools. That was at both the family and adult pools. I won't get into the fact that there were children swimming in the adult pool, playing catch and splashing around not to mention being in the jacuzzi when it's for adults only and nobody polices this. On the 11th floor, where the pool and bar is for 21 and older adults, I saw a couple bring their 2 very young children there to swim and nobody said a word. Speaking of the 11th floor, there were few, if any, lounge chairs available and guests were allowed to "reserve" what few chairs there were at 8am even though it wasn't officially open until 11 am. And then take off for the morning leaving no room for other guests. I get the fact that some restrictions were in place because of COVID but then the reserving of the limited seating at the pools should not be allowed. As a fully vaccinated person, I was disappointed that the lines were long at every bar, including the coffee bar in the lobby, when the state of Florida is fully open. It will be awhile before we go back. And that makes me sad because I love it there so much. Also, the flip flops on display in the case on the walkway to outdoors should be made available on the website store.

Room tip: Best rooms are overlooking the intercoastal waterway facing 5 o'clock somewhere bar
Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank cienurse

Thank you so much for your review! We do appreciate your feedback, and are thankful that you have taken the time to share this with us. We will of course pass your feedback forward to the rest of our team, so that as we continue to scale our operations back to normal, we may make note of everything you have mentioned here, and continue to improve as we move forward. Our guest experience is our most valued asset here at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, and we assure you that your next visit to see us will be much improved. Thank you for all of this, and we of course do hope to welcome you back to our resort in the future.

Reviewed 6 May 2021

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights and from the minute we arrived we were very impressed by the resort. It is beautifully decorated. All the staff we encountered including the front desk, the bellmen, and the restaurant servers were all very nice and helpful. We had a partial ocean view room on the 17th floor and the view from the balcony was amazing (we could see the ocean and also the coast on the other side). There’s 2 pools on the ground that get kind of busy in the afternoon so it was really nice to be able to go up to the adult only pool on the 11th floor for quiet vibes. You get 2 beach lounge chairs and an umbrella per room and the beach guys set it up for you. We ate at the steak house on the resort 1 night and it was pricey but delicious. There’s also tones of restaurants along the boardwalk right outside the resort with all different types of food which was convenient. My only complaint about the hotel was that I wish they gave people age 21 and over and special color wrist band so that I didn’t have to constantly carry my drivers license with me to the bars while I’m in and out of the pool. Overall, this resort was absolutely amazing, and we would go back!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PammyA123

Pam, thank you so much for your review! We're grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us, most notably the decor, staffing, view and overall pool vibes. We will of course pass forward your feedback regarding the wrist band colors. We hope to have you back with us at some point in the future - our house is your house, and the doors are always open to you here. Safe travels until then!