Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 319
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
travelup.com
FindHotelUS$ 345
eDreamsUS$ 319
3,695 results
All reviews adult pool flow rider chill bar landshark bar lone palm juan pablo the activities desk land shark hollywood beach kids club jimmy buffett an umbrella coffee shop ocean front live music rooftop pool pool attendant
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2021

The staff was very friendly especially the people working at the beach. We also found the food good at all of the restaurants. The carpeting in the room we stayed (1213) was very worn and stained. Surprising for the age of the hotel. We stayed seven nights and we're told we would only have maid service every third day. This was super inconvenient and it also did not reduce the price of the room. If maid service only shows up every 3 days you should at least stock the room with essentials. We had to constantly be calling for coffee clean towels and kleenex. This was very inconvenient as we had to then wait for someone to come to our room with the supplies we needed. You should at least be given an option to have every day room service. We were both fully vaccinated and not concerned about covid conditions. On the third day when we assumed the maid would be coming we left all of our dirty towels on the floor by the door. We came back to our room later in the day the dirty towels were still there the coffee was not restocked and the garbage was not emptied. it looks like all she did was make the bed. There was zero entertainment which was disappointing. The JWB steakhouse was extremely expensive. You pay extra for the salad the potato and the steak so in our calculation we determined we could save our $300 and go down the street and have a nice Italian dinner for far less which is what we did. I guess when you pay almost $3,000 for a week's day you expect more. I know we did.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue05268
Kyle Simmons, Marketing at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Hi Sue, thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We are continually improving our service in order to provide each guest with an amazing experience every time they visit us. Please know that your feedback is valued, and we will utilize it to ensure our services continue to improve. We thank you for your understanding that operations are still somewhat limited at this time, and will continue to get better. We do hope to greet you again in the future, as operations continue to open. All our very best to you until then, and safe travels!

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

Let me start by saying this is a beautiful resort. My friends and I had a wonderful time. The staff was great and we felt welcomed. The location is nice just be careful going out at night since there are a lot of locals out. It is after all on a public boardwalk and beach. However I have to say the resort is very big and therefore very crowded. If you have concerns for social distancing don't stay here. The pools are very crowded and almost impossible to get a chair unless you come first thing in the morning. There is no daily housekeeping and if you want it you have to request through their app. Also I expected more entertainment for the price but guess because of Covid they didn't have any?? Oh and let me warn you that they charge $100 per day for incidentals. Yeah per day! Overall it was a nice but expensive stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank nicolag403

Nicola, thanks so much for the your review, as well as the feedback - this is greatly appreciated! We're happy to hear about your trip, and to know that the majority of your stay seems to have gone very well. We do appreciate your understanding that services and operations at the resort are still somewhat limited during COVID, which we do detail on our website, within the pre-arival and confirmation e-mails sent to upcoming guests, as well as mention at front desk upon check-in. Regardless, we continue to expand our operation as the global situation slowly but surely follows suit and returns to normal, and with that - all of our services and amenities will continue to improve alongside this. The incidentals fee is unfortunately a hold that we place on credit cards upon check-in, which does not end up being placed as a permanent charge on any card unless damages occur within our guestrooms. We hope to of course have you back with us soon, and we wish you safe travels until then! Fins up!

Reviewed 27 April 2021

The hotel is nice and the rooms redecorated nicely, but the resort falls short in many ways. The beach is fantastic and it's nice that you get two chairs and an umbrella for a room rental. The pools are a different story; extremely crowded, no lifeguards watching kids or swimmers (concerning since so many adults are doing lots of drinking and not watching their kids), and it's difficult to get seats at the pool since people from outside of the resort are not monitored and freely access the pool on their own or to join other parties. It is frustrating to get to the pool only to not be able to find a free chair and there's lots of other people who don't have a resort daily wristband on and no one asks them to leave or monitors this activity. Also, some resort amenities are minimized. For example, bikes are available free for resort guests, but they don't tell you they only have TWO bikes for the entire 18-floor resort. And, beware that the in-room refrigerators are not fridges but coolers that are not designed for perishable foods or to make your beverages cold. You can request a fridge (we did) but then it wasn't in our room upon arrival and when we called they said they only had a limited amount available and we weren't guaranteed one. We did get one and it's at no charge but still a weird thing to have this "cooler" taking up valuable shelf space and the fridge taking up floor space. Lastly, please be cautious in this area. Hollywood Beach and the Broadwalk are not generally safe areas especially after dark. We encountered several families and young couples being aggressively accosted by panhandlers and others. There is an active police presence monitoring but there's way more people on the Broadwalk than there is security. Our traveling group was two woman and four teen girls. We would likely stay someplace else next time, not in the Hollywood area.

3  Thank ACW948

Hi there! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We are continually improving our service in order to provide each guest with an amazing experience every time they visit us. Please know that your feedback is valued (re: pool chairs, bike rentals, our in-room coolers, etc.) and we will utilize it to ensure our services continue to improve. We thank you for your understanding that operations are still somewhat limited at this time, and will continue to get better. We do hope to greet you again in the future, as operations continue to open. All our very best to you until then, and safe travels!

Reviewed 27 April 2021

The ride to the hotel had me second guessing whether or not I booked the correct hotel, but upon arrival it was everything the photos made it out to be. First off, the hotel is spotless. And the staff were very friendly and courteous. I was a little annoyed that my room (standard partial ocean view) wasn't available until almost 4:00 p.m., but mainly at myself for not having my bathing suit handy to take a dip in the gorgeous pool. Speaking of pools, the one to the left when you first walk outside is the pool that the children frequent because of the water slide. So unless you have kids, I'd advise going to the pool on the right, which is the closest to the ocean. There's an adults only pool on the 11th floor, but I enjoyed the ground level pool as I could conveniently get up and go to the ocean. My only complaint is that almost everyone in my group was overcharged or received a duplicate charge on their bill, so I'd suggest keeping track of your receipts. Once they charged me 19.99 for a standard draft Landshark beer (which was supposed to be 6 dollars). That aside, the location can't be beat and the atmosphere was like going back in time.

Room tip: The partial room is every bit as good as the oceanfront, but I'd recommend the intracoastal view.
Date of stay: April 2021

Jeff, thanks so much for the kind words and great review! We are excited to hear about your trip with us, and absolutely appreciate the feedback and tips as well. We're happy that the mis-charge seems to have been resolved quickly, and will relay this feedback to our team so they may make note of it as well. We would absolutely love to welcome you back during your next vacation escape to the area, and are looking forward to your next return to paradise! Safe travels until then, and fins up!

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Where do I begin!! I wanted to love this place so bad. We love Margaritaville and are setting up a Cap Cana Margaritaville adventure, but we are unsure now. This may be a Covid issue, but we should not have to pay for the Covid issues. COVID CAN'T CONTINUE TO BE AN EXCUSE FOR COMPANIES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US BY NOT HIRING THE APPROPRIATE WORKERS AND TRIMMING DOWN AMMENTIES, SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES YET CHARGING US FULL PRICE!!! The company is allowed to take away things like entertainment, activities and housekeeping yet you still pay for a Non Covid Experience. This is an issue. If you want to cut everything and save money than you cannot say you are a 4 star hotel. You are now at this time a 2.5 / 3 max and prices should reflect that. A resort fee when there is no resort activities, HBO is cancelled and entertainment is zilch (wait 2.5 hours at 5 O'clock somewhere bar where the guy takes 3..20 minute breaks doesn't cut it). You already know all these issues exist or you wouldn't pay people from New York to come help out. My room had a shower issue where it was 60 or 160 degrees. My sinks backed up with nastiness. My card chip needed to be applied to door and elevator 20 x to get into the selected areas. And I could not get out of the parking garage without calling security (super annoying). The 1 person at the pool for all the cabanas and all the people was crazy. Bartenders at both 5 o'clock somewhere and Lone Palm Beach bar doing shots with each other rather than taking care of customers. And like my wife said...you should have seen the girls bathroom at 5 o'clock somewhere. She said we had to go after seeing all the poop and mess inside of it. If it was left like that...imagine the kitchen. Wow. The best 2 people here were at the front desk. Secil and Cynthia saved your 0 star rating. I was expecting so much as a 4 star/diamond hotel. So much. And was set up to take kids in June. I am sad about this so much and Covid cannot be an excuse for all that was wrong. I ordered a Mudslide at Margaritaville restaurant and got a vanilla frappe. No joke. I showed Cynthia at front desk. You have an Island Oasis system..how hard could this be. You need to invest in bartenders that are bartenders and service teams that want to make money. This has so much potential. All the people out there have coolers and are drinking from there bags because no one cares there. This hotel will go to the ground if something doesn't change. So much potential and 2267 with all that I spent for 3 days (1300ish on bill and all the cash too) for all that I received is crazy. Actually insane. I've gotten more from 5 star hotels for less.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Huntersh2

Hi Hunter, thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We are continually improving our service in order to provide each guest with an amazing experience every time they visit us. Please know that your feedback is valued, and we will utilize it to ensure our services continue to improve. We thank you for your understanding that operations are still somewhat limited at this time, and will continue to get better. We do hope to greet you again in the future, as operations continue to open. All our very best to you until then, and safe travels!