Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 319
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Trip.comUS$ 308
FindHotelUS$ 345
eDreamsUS$ 319
3,695 results
All reviews adult pool flow rider chill bar landshark bar lone palm juan pablo the activities desk land shark hollywood beach kids club jimmy buffett an umbrella coffee shop ocean front live music rooftop pool pool attendant
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2021

The hotel is nice and the rooms redecorated nicely, but the resort falls short in many ways. The beach is fantastic and it's nice that you get two chairs and an umbrella for a room rental. The pools are a different story; extremely crowded, no lifeguards watching kids or swimmers (concerning since so many adults are doing lots of drinking and not watching their kids), and it's difficult to get seats at the pool since people from outside of the resort are not monitored and freely access the pool on their own or to join other parties. It is frustrating to get to the pool only to not be able to find a free chair and there's lots of other people who don't have a resort daily wristband on and no one asks them to leave or monitors this activity. Also, some resort amenities are minimized. For example, bikes are available free for resort guests, but they don't tell you they only have TWO bikes for the entire 18-floor resort. And, beware that the in-room refrigerators are not fridges but coolers that are not designed for perishable foods or to make your beverages cold. You can request a fridge (we did) but then it wasn't in our room upon arrival and when we called they said they only had a limited amount available and we weren't guaranteed one. We did get one and it's at no charge but still a weird thing to have this "cooler" taking up valuable shelf space and the fridge taking up floor space. Lastly, please be cautious in this area. Hollywood Beach and the Broadwalk are not generally safe areas especially after dark. We encountered several families and young couples being aggressively accosted by panhandlers and others. There is an active police presence monitoring but there's way more people on the Broadwalk than there is security. Our traveling group was two woman and four teen girls. We would likely stay someplace else next time, not in the Hollywood area.

3  Thank ACW948
Kyle Simmons, Marketing at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Hi there! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We are continually improving our service in order to provide each guest with an amazing experience every time they visit us. Please know that your feedback is valued (re: pool chairs, bike rentals, our in-room coolers, etc.) and we will utilize it to ensure our services continue to improve. We thank you for your understanding that operations are still somewhat limited at this time, and will continue to get better. We do hope to greet you again in the future, as operations continue to open. All our very best to you until then, and safe travels!

Reviewed 27 April 2021

The ride to the hotel had me second guessing whether or not I booked the correct hotel, but upon arrival it was everything the photos made it out to be. First off, the hotel is spotless. And the staff were very friendly and courteous. I was a little annoyed that my room (standard partial ocean view) wasn't available until almost 4:00 p.m., but mainly at myself for not having my bathing suit handy to take a dip in the gorgeous pool. Speaking of pools, the one to the left when you first walk outside is the pool that the children frequent because of the water slide. So unless you have kids, I'd advise going to the pool on the right, which is the closest to the ocean. There's an adults only pool on the 11th floor, but I enjoyed the ground level pool as I could conveniently get up and go to the ocean. My only complaint is that almost everyone in my group was overcharged or received a duplicate charge on their bill, so I'd suggest keeping track of your receipts. Once they charged me 19.99 for a standard draft Landshark beer (which was supposed to be 6 dollars). That aside, the location can't be beat and the atmosphere was like going back in time.

Room tip: The partial room is every bit as good as the oceanfront, but I'd recommend the intracoastal view.
Date of stay: April 2021

Jeff, thanks so much for the kind words and great review! We are excited to hear about your trip with us, and absolutely appreciate the feedback and tips as well. We're happy that the mis-charge seems to have been resolved quickly, and will relay this feedback to our team so they may make note of it as well. We would absolutely love to welcome you back during your next vacation escape to the area, and are looking forward to your next return to paradise! Safe travels until then, and fins up!

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Where do I begin!! I wanted to love this place so bad. We love Margaritaville and are setting up a Cap Cana Margaritaville adventure, but we are unsure now. This may be a Covid issue, but we should not have to pay for the Covid issues. COVID CAN'T CONTINUE TO BE AN EXCUSE FOR COMPANIES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US BY NOT HIRING THE APPROPRIATE WORKERS AND TRIMMING DOWN AMMENTIES, SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES YET CHARGING US FULL PRICE!!! The company is allowed to take away things like entertainment, activities and housekeeping yet you still pay for a Non Covid Experience. This is an issue. If you want to cut everything and save money than you cannot say you are a 4 star hotel. You are now at this time a 2.5 / 3 max and prices should reflect that. A resort fee when there is no resort activities, HBO is cancelled and entertainment is zilch (wait 2.5 hours at 5 O'clock somewhere bar where the guy takes 3..20 minute breaks doesn't cut it). You already know all these issues exist or you wouldn't pay people from New York to come help out. My room had a shower issue where it was 60 or 160 degrees. My sinks backed up with nastiness. My card chip needed to be applied to door and elevator 20 x to get into the selected areas. And I could not get out of the parking garage without calling security (super annoying). The 1 person at the pool for all the cabanas and all the people was crazy. Bartenders at both 5 o'clock somewhere and Lone Palm Beach bar doing shots with each other rather than taking care of customers. And like my wife said...you should have seen the girls bathroom at 5 o'clock somewhere. She said we had to go after seeing all the poop and mess inside of it. If it was left like that...imagine the kitchen. Wow. The best 2 people here were at the front desk. Secil and Cynthia saved your 0 star rating. I was expecting so much as a 4 star/diamond hotel. So much. And was set up to take kids in June. I am sad about this so much and Covid cannot be an excuse for all that was wrong. I ordered a Mudslide at Margaritaville restaurant and got a vanilla frappe. No joke. I showed Cynthia at front desk. You have an Island Oasis system..how hard could this be. You need to invest in bartenders that are bartenders and service teams that want to make money. This has so much potential. All the people out there have coolers and are drinking from there bags because no one cares there. This hotel will go to the ground if something doesn't change. So much potential and 2267 with all that I spent for 3 days (1300ish on bill and all the cash too) for all that I received is crazy. Actually insane. I've gotten more from 5 star hotels for less.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Huntersh2

Hi Hunter, thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We are continually improving our service in order to provide each guest with an amazing experience every time they visit us. Please know that your feedback is valued, and we will utilize it to ensure our services continue to improve. We thank you for your understanding that operations are still somewhat limited at this time, and will continue to get better. We do hope to greet you again in the future, as operations continue to open. All our very best to you until then, and safe travels!

Reviewed 24 April 2021

We just returned from a four night stay at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort. Everything about this vacation was amazing! We traveled with three families in total: 6 adults, 2 teens, 3 kids. The location of the resort is absolutely perfect. The staff went above and beyond to meet our expectations. I would like to acknowledge Sarah and Kacy at the pool. They worked extremely hard for our family and were courteous, professional and quick with providing us with exceptional customer service. Roman was also willing and able to accommodate us with any need we may have had. We rented a cabana at the pool each day which was fabulous. The hotel and staff are doing everything they can to keep the public areas clean, masks were work always by staff and mostly by guests. I felt extremely safe. We never needed to leave the resort. The dining options were amazing from our morning coffee and breakfast to afternoon snack, lunch and dinners. The Landshark Burger was a favorite among our group. We had an intracoastal view which was amazing. If we looked left we could see the ocean and to our right the boats in the marina. Our room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. We ate at 5 O'Clock Somewhere and the entertainment, ambiance and meal was amazing. The steakhouse was first class and worth a visit. When I booked our reservation, I mentioned that we were celebrating my son's birthday while away. He was excited to see that balloons and cupcakes were delivered to our room. He felt so special and we were so thankful that we decided to stay at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach! We are already talking about booking our next trip!

Date of stay: April 2021

Bos, thanks so much for the kind words and great review! We are excited to hear about your trip with us, and will share your compliments and positive feedback with our valued team members who we're sure will vastly appreciate the compliments. We hope to welcome you all back during your next vacation escape to the area, and are looking forward to your next return to paradise! Safe travels until then, and fins up!

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

The location can’t be beat. The hotel is beautiful especially when you first walk into the lobby. Great souvenir shop and coffee shop inside. The pools are nice and heated and well kept. Service is great. We got pool cabanas everyday and it was worth it. Our ocean front king corner room was very nice. You can’t beat the view. The biggest downfall is housekeeping. We were there for 4 nights and they only cleaned on our 3rd night, blaming Covid. I can completely understand that but if they had cleaned on the second night it would have been more convenient. Especially since we had our baby with us. Also we were at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott a month and a half ago and they cleaned our room 3 nights out of the 4. So we assumed it would be the same/similar. If we come back to Hollywood beach we would stay here again. Honestly no other hotel on Hollywood beach even comes close enough to compare!

1  Thank jessm531

Jess, thanks so much for the great review and kind words! We're happy to hear about your trip, and humbled to have such great compliments regarding the resort amenities and overall service. Just a quick-tip for your next trip, which is that we are in fact delivering fresh towels and otherwise room amenites to rooms upon request, daily, within COVID (while housekeeping services continue to be suspended in-stay, to help minimize common-touch areas within the resort). To request extra towels, lotion, shampoo, etc. etc. you just need to do so within our property App OR via a call in your room to the front desk. Regardless, we hope to of course have you back with us soon, and we wish you safe travels until then! Fins up!