11 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 277
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$ 316
Trip.com
US$ 262
eDreamsUS$ 277
Hotels.comUS$ 266
FindHotelUS$ 324
3,719 results
All reviews adult pool flow rider chill bar landshark bar lone palm juan pablo the activities desk land shark hollywood beach kids club jimmy buffett an umbrella coffee shop ocean front live music rooftop pool pool attendant
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021

We just returned from a four night stay at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort. Everything about this vacation was amazing! We traveled with three families in total: 6 adults, 2 teens, 3 kids. The location of the resort is absolutely perfect. The staff went above and beyond to meet our expectations. I would like to acknowledge Sarah and Kacy at the pool. They worked extremely hard for our family and were courteous, professional and quick with providing us with exceptional customer service. Roman was also willing and able to accommodate us with any need we may have had. We rented a cabana at the pool each day which was fabulous. The hotel and staff are doing everything they can to keep the public areas clean, masks were work always by staff and mostly by guests. I felt extremely safe. We never needed to leave the resort. The dining options were amazing from our morning coffee and breakfast to afternoon snack, lunch and dinners. The Landshark Burger was a favorite among our group. We had an intracoastal view which was amazing. If we looked left we could see the ocean and to our right the boats in the marina. Our room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. We ate at 5 O'Clock Somewhere and the entertainment, ambiance and meal was amazing. The steakhouse was first class and worth a visit. When I booked our reservation, I mentioned that we were celebrating my son's birthday while away. He was excited to see that balloons and cupcakes were delivered to our room. He felt so special and we were so thankful that we decided to stay at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach! We are already talking about booking our next trip!

Date of stay: April 2021
Kyle Simmons, Marketing at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Bos, thanks so much for the kind words and great review! We are excited to hear about your trip with us, and will share your compliments and positive feedback with our valued team members who we're sure will vastly appreciate the compliments. We hope to welcome you all back during your next vacation escape to the area, and are looking forward to your next return to paradise! Safe travels until then, and fins up!

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

The location can’t be beat. The hotel is beautiful especially when you first walk into the lobby. Great souvenir shop and coffee shop inside. The pools are nice and heated and well kept. Service is great. We got pool cabanas everyday and it was worth it. Our ocean front king corner room was very nice. You can’t beat the view. The biggest downfall is housekeeping. We were there for 4 nights and they only cleaned on our 3rd night, blaming Covid. I can completely understand that but if they had cleaned on the second night it would have been more convenient. Especially since we had our baby with us. Also we were at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott a month and a half ago and they cleaned our room 3 nights out of the 4. So we assumed it would be the same/similar. If we come back to Hollywood beach we would stay here again. Honestly no other hotel on Hollywood beach even comes close enough to compare!

1  Thank jessm531

Jess, thanks so much for the great review and kind words! We're happy to hear about your trip, and humbled to have such great compliments regarding the resort amenities and overall service. Just a quick-tip for your next trip, which is that we are in fact delivering fresh towels and otherwise room amenites to rooms upon request, daily, within COVID (while housekeeping services continue to be suspended in-stay, to help minimize common-touch areas within the resort). To request extra towels, lotion, shampoo, etc. etc. you just need to do so within our property App OR via a call in your room to the front desk. Regardless, we hope to of course have you back with us soon, and we wish you safe travels until then! Fins up!

Reviewed 21 April 2021

We had a 4 night stay booked , checking in April 10th. After speaking to the resort in advance, and reading about their safety protocols in our current Covid world on the hotel website. We took the trip, based on what we heard and read.
This resort is BEAUTIFUL. NO question about it. However, the very things were were assured of, were FAR from accurate. The only place on this property in which we felt safe, was in our room, and in the expansive lobby area. And let's be real, noone pays that kind of money to stay in a hotel room. The pool, which was a huge draw for our trip (we have an 8 year old daughter), was PACKED. I can't imagine it would pass any state inspection, I am debating contacting a posted number to report violations. It was CRAZY! chairs were packed together, so many people in the pool Getting a chair was impossible. Same was true of the beach area. We travel a lot, and have never ever seen a more crowded beach. We were totally DUPED by the pictures on the website of both of these areas.
It should be noted, that the beach wasn't just crowded because of Margaritaville guests, it was crowded because there are huge public parking garages within walking distance of the property, so it's very very much a public beach. Along with that comes huge crowds and also GARBAGE left behind by everyone. I will try to post pictures. As SOON as you step outside of the hotel gates, literally garbage and litter everywhere. It's really terrible. We were STUNNED. We paid $500 a night to stay at a hotel that is surrounded by garbage?? While those are public areas, we really felt the hotel should be paying someone to at least pick up the garbage around the exterior walls of their hotel. We were just stunned.
Ultimately, we felt unsafe. WAY too many people crammed into pool and beach areas, there is NO 6 FEET of distance anywhere in those areas, not possible. And for that kind of money, I expect more. I expect to feel safe, I expect there not to be garbage everywhere surrounding my hotel.
Also, the beds ---- they have some sort of rubber sheet or cover on them, not even joking. Every time you move in the bed you hear a rubber squeaking sound! I asked my husband, can this possibly be for real??! Just really disappointing.
My husband and I had a conversation and decided that our safety was most important. I spoke to the front desk and told them that we didn't feel safe, and that this is NOT what we were promised. They "let us out" of our remaining 3 nights, but we did pay an amount we felt was terrible for that first night, given our experience.
The person I spoke with at the front desk was condescending about this. He said "did you realize you were coming to Florida at Spring Break?" ----- NOT ok given the protocols the hotel promises, and absolutely does not enforce. I also filled out the survey after our trip, and of course noone contacted me to discuss this, even though I asked them to.
One more thing --- wifi is TERRIBLE, we had three phones (ATT & Verizon) plus a Macbook, and we couldn't even get websites to load! We needed that internet to find another place to stay!

1  Thank cherylhN5899SN

Hi Cheryl, we want to thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We are continually improving our service in order to provide each guest with an amazing experience every time they visit us. Please know that your feedback is valued (re: pools, bedding and occupancy levels), and we will utilize it to ensure our services continue to improve. We thank you for your understanding that operations are still somewhat limited at this time, and will continue to get better. We do hope to greet you again in the future, as operations continue to open. All our very best to you until then, and safe travels!

Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

Staff and service has been great so far! No lines except for the coffee shop which gets busy by 7:15am.. We’re on our 2nd full day. Recommendation is come during the week so the beaches aren’t so busy...none of the locals are around. Be down to beach before 9am to reserve your beach chairs and umbrella. Bring good sunscreen!

Trip type: Travelled with family

KC, thanks so much for the kind words! You have some great tips in here, and rest assured that our coffee shop will continue to improve operations as our resort returns to its prior-expanded operations. We would absolutely love to welcome you back during your next vacation escape to the area, and are looking forward to your next return to paradise! Safe travels until then, and fins up!

Reviewed 18 April 2021

There’s nothing better than staying at a resort that goes beyond your expectations. I was looking forward to my stay at The Margaritaville Hollywood Resort after reading all the positive reviews. Well my stay ending being even better than I could have imagined.
The check in was quick and friendly. The room (partial ocean view suite) was very nicely decorated and extremely clean. I enjoyed the large balcony and beautiful ocean view.
The service was wonderful throughout the resort. Every staff member seemed happy and welcoming.
I think what i liked best about the resort was the overall vibe. The Margaritaville Resort has this really nice atmosphere that is elegant and yet casual. It’s like they captured the essence of the Jimmy Buffet song. There are so many resorts that try to force a vibe on you, but here it is natural.
I usually stay in Fort Lauderdale and would stick my nose up at Hollywood. But no more. I love Hollywood. I love the location of this resort. The beach was beautiful and the broadwalk right outside the resort was perfect.
I can not wait to go back.

Room tip: South side rooms have more sun.
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank CTPJ

CTPJ, thanks so much for the kind words and great review! We are excited to hear about your trip with us, humbled to hear your compliments regarding the resort vibe, amenities, views and location specifics that we work so tirelessly to be able to offer to each and every guest of ours. We would absolutely love to welcome you back during your next vacation escape to the area, and are looking forward to your next return to paradise! Safe travels until then, and fins up!