Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
FindHotel
CheapTicketsUS$ 376
Orbitz.comUS$ 376
TravelocityUS$ 376
All reviews parking pass hollywood beach laundry facilities walking distance location is amazing spring break small room literally steps full kitchen home away from home would stay again beach chairs great place to stay south florida live music hosts fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

The good: 1. Great location 2. Great management 3. Very pet friendly 4.secure 5.has what you need 6. Clean 7. Price

The bad. 1. Small room 2. Parking could be a real problem 3. Bed not comfortable 4. Not updated 5. Noisy window unit AC

Bottom line: If I bring a pet to Hollywood again I might stay at coral house again, but would consider upgrading to better and more expensive place

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2021

Amazing little cozy studios with everything you need. Outstanding location. Rich and his wife Rita are extremely kind and they did everything and more to make my staying perfect. Rich even took care of my dog when I was away. I highly recommend this place and will surely go back.
Thank you Rich and Rita for everything you do for your guests
Valentina

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2021

stayed here with some of my college friends and recieved some of the most friendly and helpful staff that ive encountered on any spring break. hotel was essentially right on the beach - perfect place to chill out after a long day

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

Pretty much right on the beach! Extremely friendly staff! Clean and comfortable! Everything you need for a nice vacation to South Florida! I would recommend this accommodation to anyone looking to be close Fort Lauderdale and Miami!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2020

Where do I start? This place was amazing! Location, location, location! My husband stayed a month and at my request a week pr and called me everyday to tell me how wonderful his room was and how courteous and accommodating Rich and his wife were,The innkeepers and even helped get him a fishing license. The place was clean and the room was spacious and quiet. You were steps away from the beach and from the coastal waters for some great fishing. I recommend this place highly to anyone that wants to come visit Hollywood Beach. It's quite affordable and the best deal you'll find. My husband and I will be returning next year this time for 2 months!

Date of stay: December 2020