Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews parking pass hollywood beach laundry facilities walking distance location is amazing spring break small room literally steps full kitchen home away from home would stay again beach chairs great place to stay south florida live music hosts fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2018

So I just checked in yesterday and I cannot believe how amazing this place is and how close to the beach it is. The owners (Rich & Rosa) are so amazing and accommodating, I asked if they had a small vacuum and Rosa went and bought one for me...I was shocked. You cannot get this kind of personal service at a large resort or anywhere else for that matter.

This is truly a hidden gem and it’s very possible I may never leave. If I could give more than 5 stars i would. You will never get this kind of hospitality anywhere else...seriously.

Lastly, coming from San Francisco I was worried about the heat...the a/c in my unit is brand new, has a remote, and I’ve had to turn it down because I was too cold which has NEVER been an a/c problem I’ve had.

I 100% recommend this place! You will not regret it.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank michaeljhelms
RichAube, Owner at Coral House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank You. Welcome to Sunny South Florida!
Coming from the west coast all the way to the east & being satisfied is very Awesome! Glad to have you stay with us.
Enjoy our sunshine & cool ocean breezes ;o)

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I recently spent 2 months at the coral house.

As a single female, I've never felt unsafe. There's even an officer who has a regular route up and down Indiana st.

The room is simple, but has everything you need. The kitchen is a great amenity especially if you're staying for a long period of time.

I'm not going to lie, my favorite part of the room is the bathroom. Do you know how you get to a hotel and see the bathroom and think... eww I hope i never have to use it? Well, not here. The shower is amazing!

The beach and boardwalk are a quick walk along with anything you could possibly need. The water taxi picks up across the street and there's many shops and restaurants on the boardwalk. Not to mention the live music that is always happening.

The parking is city parking, which means you receive a city pass to park at a meter. On a weekday there's never a problem. The weekends you may be a few blocks away, but you can stroll the board walk on your way back in. If you return late at night, usually there's a spot on Indiana.

I've stayed at other hotels on Hollywood beach and they just do not compare!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Julie V
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Coral House for 4 nights and we had a wonderful experience. The room was very clean and included everything we needed for our stay. Rich and Mike are great hosts and were very accommodating. If we ever come to Hollywood again, we will definitely be staying at the Coral House. Thanks Rich and Mike!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kkfensty
RichAube, Owner at Coral House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

You're Welcomed! Thank You for so much!
1..Sharing your experience to other future guests
2. Taking time to write us a review
3. Choosing CoralHouseHotel.com as your Vacation Destination.
Please visit again, soon ;o)

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed last weekend and Richard and his wife Rosa and uncle were amazing ... very humble and cozy place and family friendly and Richard was awesome and gave us tips where to go in board walk to eat and have fun ... highly recommend it ... very clean hotel ... it was the perfect place ... definitely will be back with the family ♥️

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RichAube, Owner at Coral House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

AWESOME! Glad that you shared your experience and we hope to have you back on Sunny Hollywood Beach & The Coral House Hotel soon.

~ Rich

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This historic building is located within 1 block of the broadwalk in Hollywood Beach. Loads of charm combined with modern amenities. Hosts Richard and Uncle Mike were friendly and completely knowledgeable about the area. You can easily walk to restaurants, bars, shops and of course the Atlantic Ocean.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write a review. The Coral House Hotel is THE OLDEST BUILDING ON HOLLYWOOD BEACH but you would not know unless we told you, you read about it or seen some of the pictures we have in our hallway. We do our best to keep her updated, clean and the centrally located part will alway be there! ;o) Hope to have you back again, soon.

Thanks again,