All reviews uncle mike parking pass hollywood beach great hosts old school florida modern amenities water taxi beach chairs and umbrellas board walk ceiling fan coffee maker stayed for nights checking out hotel is located a great place to stay other hotels steps
Reviewed 14 February 2016

The best value on hollywood beach for the $. you acre only steps to the beach.
I did my research and felt that you can get oceanfront hotel for way more $$$
when you do not spend any time in the room anyway.
Manager is a local which is helpful getting advice and avoiding tourist ripoffs.
Other guests stay there every year over other places

Room tip: smaller hotel fills up quickly
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RichAube, Owner at Coral House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Thank You for taking time to share your experience of Hollywood Beach and The Coral House. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that The Coral House was everything and more that you expected. We hope to have you back in Sunny South Florida and at our "2nd home by the sea" soon.
Rich

Reviewed 29 January 2016

I booked a one bedroom with Rich and then he sent an email confirming an effiency.
I called him and he gave me a whole song and dance. I,finally said I booked a one bedroom . He was trying to tell me tne effiency was a "open one bedroom." I finally had to say a bedroom is a separate room with a door. then he tells me he has to get back to me tomorrow because he has to go to the office to check
to check if a one bedroom is available He has an online calender he could have checked immediately. I cancelled my reservation please make sure you get what you pay for here

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank bdw720
RichAube, Owner at Coral House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2016

I am sorry you feel you were baited and switched……at the time I responded to you we did not have a one bedroom available and I offered you one of our large studios instead, at a rate that was $100 less per week than a one bedroom unit you wanted…..I felt bad that I didn’t have a one bedroom available for you and was just trying to accommodate your stay……if you feel that was a “song and dance” I am sorry – to me it was more akin to trying to satisfy the requirements of a guest- basic customer service that you would expect in this situation…..We are a small 12 unit motel ½ block off the beach and our units rent our quickly during the winter season.

You never did stay with us and We cancelled your reservation….i am sure you would have been satisfied with the room had you taken it……It was a nice large studio….clean and quiet……and the rate was less than $100/nite……which is a GREAT deal for a place ½ a block off of Hollywood Beach in the high season.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

This is a friendly boutique motel with kitchenette that is conveniently located steps from the Hollywood beach, with many $$$ restaurants to choose from and shopping. Room 12 has a view and is bright and airy; the place was kept clean with bright colors and a view of the beach. Our host Rich, was very helpful and picked us up from the airport and then showed us a bakery - coffee place right behind the motel that has intra coastal water front views, what a surprise! By the way; Margaritaville is also next door, walking distances.
We even found a WalMart and grocery stores nearby to fill up the fridge. It is best to have a car, although parking is challenging and can be tricky, but the motel has a parking pass for guests. Best of all, the beaches were clean, the ocean water was clear and beautiful and there are many showers at Hollywood beach right by the motel.
Will we come back? Yes, because having a little kitchen and pad right by this great beach and such a cool host is primordial.

Room tip: Limited rooms with a view, book early...
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mango B

Awesome! We are glad that were pleased with your vacation and stay with us. Hollywood Beach has so much to offer and it sounds like you were able to enjoy them. It's sunny and warm right now and it's February 2016! (No Brrrrrrs here)
Hurry Back & Thank You.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

The oldest structure on Hollywood Beach and has historic details worth exploring.
Short walk and you are in the ocean. Nice restaurants and relaxing nightlife.
Small enough to give personalized service and the location is ideal!
For people who are tired of impersonal concrete box hotels from people who check you in and forget you. Nice, home-like atmosphere, but better!

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ronald_plummer
RichAube, Owner at Coral House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Coral House was built in the 1920s and is "The Oldest Building on Hollywood Beach" So much history is here & we are glad that you appreciate it. Centrally located close to everything. We pride our self on being personal.
Thank You & hope to have you back soon.
Rich

Reviewed 13 May 2015

First off, Rich and Rosa are the BEST HOSTS!!! Then, there's the beach. You walk out the door and you are about 83 steps to the beach!!! Extra bonuses, they provide FREE PARKING, FREE BEACH CHAIRS, FREE BIKES, lots of TV channels (but you'll be at the beach most of the time), and it's PET FRIENDLY. It is located approximately 1 block from the famous Le Tub (Oprah's BFF, Gayle loves their burgers). The boardwalk offers tons of activities, as well.

Date of stay: May 2015