“Fun spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Great bar atmosphere, lots of tv's to cover all the sports going on, very good craft beer selection, tasty food, and great service.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

This family friendly gastropub has an inviting atmosphere and a great bar featuring some creative signature cocktails. The staff were very efficient and friendly, I could find nothing at all that fell short of the mark with the food or service. I only give five stars to establishments that offer fine dining, so for what this place is it gets top marks. The mussels were very fresh with a fantastic cream sauce that left me wishing I had a piece of sourdough baguette to mop up in the end game. For beet lovers, the beet salad is a must try, sporting deliciously caramelized walnuts and goat cheese. This place makes my revisit list on our next visit to Hollywood.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We always hang out at Tipsy. casual bar with casual food and great beer. Don't need to dress to impres, in fact nobody cares if you try anyway.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Met some friends at The Tipsy Boar for a Friday get together. Tucked away at the east end of Harrison St, the Tipsy Boar was a great choice. With indoor and outdoor seating available this somewhat hidden gem was a great choice. We were a party of six, and four of us got there early and got a table. The place got busy so glad we did. Our server Diana was outstanding. She made some great suggestions from the menu and even though the place was very busy she was attentive to our group and made us feel like we the only table in the place. Thank you Diana for doing such a great job !! We tried a number of different menu items. Favorites were the Pork belly elders, lobster BLT tacos and the French onion burger. Also enjoyed the spinach artichoke dip, goat cheese croquettes, meatza pizza and the deviled eggs. Everything was very excellent and we had a great time. The whole group agreed the Tipsy Boar is worth a return visit.

1  Thank Robert H
Reviewed 7 September 2017

One of my personal favorites for Hollywood. Great food, service, and atmosphere. I have lunch here frequently and I've never had a disappointing experience. The burgers and BBQ are great and they have a larger variety of beer and liquor than almost any restaurant in Hollywood. I highly recommend this restaurant.