“Highly Recommended!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
JBL speakers (top of the line) in ceiling for great music experience. Marble inlay tabletop.
LED Light Tree Sculptures that change colors to the music
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
JacQuita...
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed 26 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The owner is extremely professional and takes great pride in his properties. I actually booked this house 5 months in advance and there was a problem at the last minute. The owner was completely honest and took full responsibility. His communication was great. I highly recommend this owner and his property.

Linette M
“Best time ever with BFFs!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This house met all our expectations. Spacious rooms, great pool and equipped for party. Bram was awesome to work with. Highly recommended.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
TTA2010
New York
“Beyond expectations”
Reviewed 10 February 2016 for a stay in October 2015

We were a large group of 8 adults and 7 kids and this property was beyond are expectations. Very clean and well maintained. The pantry was well stocked with cookies, candy, mac n cheese etc, which made the kids very happy :)
The owner Bram was very helpful throughout the booking process and after. The hot tub was not working during our stay and he instantly refunded us $200, which was very nice of him.
Overall, very satisfied.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
KillerSha...
Olando, FL
“Spectacular!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I rented this spectacular house with a few friends for the weekend and I could not have been any happier. Our trip started with me arriving and my friend standing in the doorway with a huge smile on his face. He could not wait to give me a tour. The house was absolutely spectacular, and we could not have asked for more. The living areas are large and spacious, the bedrooms very comfortable to house multiple people, the multiple sounds systems throughout the house are incredible (including speakers outside by the hot tub), the kitchen was very well equipped, the two private cottages were amazing (I even stayed in one), and the artwork throughout the house and in the backyard were terrific. If you are looking for a getaway and want a nice, well equipped house, great location, and phenomenal service, you have found your house. And speaking of great service, the housekeeping staff were second to none. The owner of the house even stopped by to check in with us which was a very nice touch. As for a few things I was unsure of heading into my rental, here are a few notes: The house and cottages comfortably sleep 5 Couples, and if you include the second king bed in one room and the very comfortable pull out couch, you could sleep 7 couples. If you are coming down with singles as we were, there is plenty of space in the pool table room to put up an inflatable bed, and there are an additional 2 couches. There is a full kitchen outside in one of the cottages, as well as one in the kitchen and a small one in the bar. We brought our own food (steaks, chicken, hamburgers, etc.) and there was plenty of space to put all of them away. The ice maker was also a great addition as we never had a problem running low on ice. There were lots of seasonings and utensils, so no need bring any of them. There is a big table that expands to host quite a few people, and plenty of seating areas throughout the house and out back. The only thing I am upset about is that I am sure this place will be tough to book in the future because I am sure every who stays here will want to return, just as I do. You will love your stay, and as I know the Ft Lauderdale/ Miami area well as I grew up there, you simply will not find a better, more central location. Thanks for a Great Stay!!!! We will be back soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The sound system, seperate villas, pool/hot tub, location and multiple accesories such as fire pits, pool table, grill, etc.
Liked least: That I only stayed for only 2 nights.
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 21 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: patio pool area
Liked least: apple tv
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing