37 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 677
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 702
Hotels.comUS$ 560
CheapTicketsUS$ 560
eDreamsUS$ 677
3,238 results
All reviews food court council oak slot machines hotel and casino table games great casino poker room casino floor pool view north tower great pool room key south florida live music fort lauderdale gambling gamble
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

What a terrible way to start off a trip. Despite a three hour flight delay, we were excited to be at the hard rock for a few days. Upon check-in, Ángel had us waiting in line as she continued to print papers and fuss at her desk, despite the growing line. We check in and she says that she needs to check in back to give us a room number. Weird, because everyone else besides us are getting room keys and now at least four other customers have come and gone. She comes back and says that there is only one room left in the old tower and was handicap accessible, neither of which we booked. She said that the hotel was 100 capacity because of a poker tournament and the super bowl. I just watched Tom Brady win the conference championship yesterday, don’t lie to me. There ain’t no super bowl here this week and it’s in Tampa Bay, liar.
She says that the rooms are first come first serve and that we were late, so it’s a take it or leave it. Check in was at 4 we got to the front desk by 9, and the flight delay was not my fault.
We call the “hotel manager”, a twenty something Hispanic, who reiterated the same thing. He said that casino guests had No ability to request any type of room- that they were subject to availability. Clearly, casino guests are not valued here, as were considered second tier citizens. He acted like he cared and called some casino host to see if they would upgrade us. Of the course the answer was no- we were back to square one. Take the handicap room or leave. Not exactly five star service or accommodations in my opinion.

4  Thank JenLam929
Guest Services Team, Guest Services / Front Office at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Hello--We apologize your experience didn't meet your expectations. We will have our Hotel Operations reach out to you directly.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

I went to the Hard Rock to have dinner at the Rez Grill but its only open Fri-Sun. We went to the Sugar Factory, they had a menu posted but half the items were not available. My wife bought a drink that was a cocktail over dry ice for $36. WE went to the Casino to play the poker machine but half were closed for virus spacing. Other machines had plastic dividers but not the machine I wanted to play. I left without gambling and will not be back any time soon.

3  Thank douglasb443
Guest Services Team, Guest Services / Front Office at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us. We are sorry to learn that we did not entirely meet your expectations and would appreciate hearing about your experience in some detail. Please contact us directly by email to feedback@shrss.com and reference your Hollywood review in Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Decided to come to Hollywood, FL for a few days to work remote and soak up the sun. Was checked in to the Guitar Tower. Unfortunately, you barely have any phone signal making it impossible to make a call. Wi-Fi is very spotty, kept kicking me off. Frankly, very disappointing for such a large property. Invest in the essentials. After all you make plenty of money from folks loosing at the casino.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank BigBrownPumpkin77

Thank you for reviewing your visit with us. We’re disappointed that your experience didn’t quite meet your expectations and we hope that you will again give us the opportunity to exceed them.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Don’t waste your time here.
When you call to get amenities sent to your room ( no room cleaning for long term stays due to COVID-19) because that’s what they say to do. Nothing delivered for over 4 hours until we left room. This happened multiple days and then the amenities sent weren’t even the right ones. Thank god for the very nice housekeeping ladies who were always ready to help. No room upgrade like they said when booking room!!!! Also the casino TERRIBLE !!!!! Will never return to this Hard Rock !!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank lauriea374
Guest Services Team, Guest Services / Front Office at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Hello Laurie--

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize your experience didn't meet your expectations.

We would like to contact you directly to gather more details and help make this right for you.

Please reach out to us at feedback@shrss.com with your contact information. Please be sure to reference your review on TripAdvisor.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

I’ve done a review on the casino and now here is my review on the hotel’s room.
Check in was very smooth, and I was informed by the front desk clerk that housekeeping was not available because if COVID19 but if I needed anything to call and it would be done. Before I knew it, I was on my way to my room. My room was located in the original building/ hotel. Prior to entering the elevator area, there is a security guard who will ask you for your key so he can scan it only to make sure that you are a guest of the hotel. Once that was done, I took the elevator up to the 10th floor(room 31071).
I had requested a pool view room and my request was granted. The room provided a south view, looking down in the horizon to downtown Miami. Looking straight down was the pool area. My room was angle in such that if I looked west, I had a clear view of the sunset.
Upon entering the room, you enter into a big vestibule leading straight down to the room.
My room had a king size bed, with HardRock specialty sheets. On the night table was your lamp, and an electric clock with all kinds of plugs. Room is equipped with a nice size closet, a refrigerator and a coffee maker with coffees and teas.
The TV screen was quite wide and hanging on the wall. The desk provided with a comfortable office type chair and again all kinds of plugs.
2 sinks in the bathroom and a huge tub/ shower.
The bathroom amenities are from HardRock.
Room was very clean and most important very comfortable.
A must stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank flyaapurser

Thank you for sharing your wonderful stay with us at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood. We are delighted to hear how much you appreciated your accommodations and we hope to welcome you back again soon!