“Great French food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Excellent mussel, escargot, french onion soup. It is a family run restaurant and friendly service. It is one of our favorite restaurant and price is right for delicious food.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

The place was packed so we sat at the bar. Our waitress warned us that we might have to wait half an hour for our food. We had time so we decided to stay and we’re so glad we did. My friend and I had two different types of mussels an d they were both delicious. The portions we’re huge, there must have been a pound of mussels. A glass of wine comes with the meal,and the house Pinot Grigio was excellent. This place is a true gem.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve had a great diner at le Comptoir. Steak with French fries was even better than in most Parisian restaurants. The wine very reasonably priced and loved the crispy creme brûlée. Friendly staff. It was our last supper in Florida.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Small, cozy, intimate, wonderful service, wine and mussels - in a wide variety of delicious sauces. Although mussels are their speciality, steaks, and other dishes are available, as well as escargot. YUM, YUM!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

From the second I walked into this restaurant I was in awe! The decor and atmosphere made me feel like I was at a restaurant in the heart of Paris. The service was delightful and the waiters are very friendly. The menu has a good variety of delectable french dishes though the mussels are my favorite. This place is definitely worth a visit! Bon Appetit!