Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews beach chairs hollywood beach perfect location rooms are small margaritaville resort beds were comfortable partial ocean view front desk staff short stay restaurants and shops umbrellas lobby towels microwave band
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021

I booked an Ocean front King room through Snaptravel.com, arrived at the hotel @ 7pm to check in, and the hotel had me booked in standard room through Expedia. I explained to the front desk staff that I did not book through Expedia, as I tried to find my email confirmation of my booking she called the hotel Manager Brenda, whom in turn got on the phone with me. I explained the situation to Brenda who told me to PROVE my booking. After 2 hours I found my reservation confirmation of a Ocean Front King room, booked with Snaptravel not Expedia only to be told they didn't even have a King Ocean front available to give me. I had no choice but to take the only room available which was across from the elevator. The room was horrible, unsanitary and was not within Covid Guidelines. This Hotel is dirty, the pillows are paper thin, our room door had a 1/2 gap all around it, we had to roll up towels and place them under the door where the hallway light shined through. We also found two open 1 liter bottles of Alcohol in the mini fridge, with 2 cups full of liquids, apparently the cleaning staff didn't clean. There were stains on the curtains. DO NOT STAY HERE

Room tip: Stay Elsewhere
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Wendygurrl1
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Don’t stay here... reserved an ocean front room....got there and it wasn’t available... the manager said prove it... unprofessional and classless.they put us in a room next to the elevator...left after one night... the room was a dungeon...

Room tip: Get a different hotel
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Garyggggg
Reviewed 31 August 2020

Absolutely loved this small hotel. Clean and perfectly located. Right on Hollywood beach and the Boardwalk. Margaritaville Resort is the neighbor hotel just in case you want to go have a drink or two. Rooms are small but comfortable enough for two. The only thing to make sure of is that you have your own beach chairs and umbrellas during this Covid 19 situation. Parking was super convenient also. I would definitely recommend this for a nice getaway.

Date of stay: August 2020
4  Thank jacquelinecA3382VL
Reviewed 23 July 2020

Worst front desk clerk and manager. Extremely disrespectful and rude! Threatening to call the police because I tried to cancel my stay after having a fever the night before the check-in. She said that I was going there and infect everybody. Total nonsense!!
Like Share

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020

#1 Hospitality. These people are so nice!! We felt genuinely welcomed. We arrived earlier than 3:00. Our room was ready and they let us check in early. They offered beach towels and chairs at no charge. Very clean!!! Comfortable beds. Free coffee and water available 24 hours in lobby. Beer available at cheapest price $2.85 right next door. Its the perfect location. Near all restaurants and shops. Very quiet at night. Would stay here again with no hesitation. Stamp of approval for excellence.

Date of stay: March 2020