Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 152
Free cancellation until 24/06/21
US$ 138
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$ 152
US$ 118
SAVE US$ 34
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$ 138
PricelineUS$ 152
All reviews stayed in building beach chairs and towels hollywood beach several buildings living room full size fridge coffee pot location is great nice size pull out couch ceiling fan clean hotel few steps fort lauderdale microwave a1a pans
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is an absolute "old Florida" gem. The building is old Florida, but the rooms are updated and clean. I am 5'4 and i counted exactly 221 steps from our room to the beautiful sandy beach. TONS of restaurants within easy walking distance. The pool was clean and perfect. We used their beach chairs, beach towels, and boogie boards. We will be back!! Price is a big draw too! No problems with wi-fi.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank OklahomaTravelmom
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I'm a travel agent and had my daughter's destination wedding in Hollywood. Our group stayed at this quaint mom and pop hotel, a short block from the beach and conveniently located to a few restaurants and the boardwalk. Rooms were super spacious, clean and comfortable. My only complaint was my bed was super hard.

Great staff and management that helped me through all the preparation for my group's travel - everything went smoothly!

Will definitely recommend and be back as well :)

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2018

With parking , beach, excellent rooms - clean and organized; large shower area; excellently located TV and air-con inside the room. They will give you a beach towel and chair. For me it was the most comfort bed I had on this vacation.

Room tip: park correctly
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed here after travelling down last minute from Ft Laurderdale. We booked on booking.com and paid a very reasonable amount.

We arrived early but they checked us in & we paid the $7 for the parking permit.

There are many rooms here so we moved our car closer to our room and unpacked.

Room was clean and adequate for us although our room was around the back of one of the buildings so we felt a bit left out of the complex.

The hotel is a block away from the beach and they provide free beach towels & chairs.

We went to Le Tub for some drinks in the evening & then to Margaritaville to watch the live band!

Thanks for a lovely stay last minute.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank i_love_sun_shine0
Reviewed 9 May 2018

When we planned our trip to Florida, we thought that a privat accommodation would be the most reasonable choice. However we couldn´t find anything suitable near the beach. So we were glad that we found this place with all the hotel ammenities AND near the beach. The rooms were very clean as well as the lawns and the grill- and pool-area. Staff was also very friendly at all times.

The beach is just a minute away and it was very lively on the weekend. However the room was quiet. We regret that we have not taken the bigger room with a kitchen, but it was possible to eat outside on the picnic tables.
The only thing I would personally change was the shower curtain that sticks on you when you are in the shower.

• Trip type: Travelled with family