“Good chicken bowl”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #50 of 689 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I took my daughter for lunch and I had the chicken bowl and it was large and flavorful, we didn't have to wait long and we were back on the road. She had beef and also liked it. Franchise food but good

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

A lot of people at the place so it seems to be very popular. We ordered a bowl and a burrito and both were very good!
It was the first time for us at the Chipotle Mexican grill so we had some diffuculties to understa how everything worked out.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

The meal was great, we loved it! It was our first time in Chipotle as we are from Europe and it was amazing, much better alternative to McDonald's or other fast foods. The service was great, too.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

My kids eat at chipotle all the time. I hadn't liked it much till I tried the tacos. Both soft and hard are very good. There is 3 kinds of meat and I got one of each as they are ordered in 3's. I am now a fan and visited a location when we got back in our home town at my request. the kids are happy that dad now likes it too.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We did not care for this grill. Flavors were off. Not what we are used too. They appeared to be busy, so I guess some must like it.