Lowest prices for your stay
Doubletree.com
US$ 257
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 260
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
FindHotelUS$ 275
1,678 results
All reviews double tree front desk warm cookies south bar valet parking pool area hollywood beach valet staff intercoastal waterway beautiful pool per day breakfast buffet the entire staff hotel restaurant coffee shop fort lauderdale jackie
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2021

If your idea of a 4.5 star hotel is no daily room cleaning, no drinking water, no coffee or plastic cutlery, no Kleenex, only one small bar of soap, no clean towels unless you ask for them, asking for housekeeping at 7:30 am. to replenish supplies , and being told they are not here yet .
If you don't need to relax and enjoy your stay this is the hotel for you.
might as well have stayed in a motor hotel.

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

This hotel is located in a great area! The room was clean, the pool area is beautiful and there’s a 711 directly next door that you can easily walk to for essentials. We stayed in room 715 which had a fabulous view. Room 714 has an even better view if you only need a king sized bed. The valet service was wonderful, they are very polite and accommodating.

My only two cons are the inconsistency of information during check-in and the fact that I had to call for our room to be vacuumed because there was hair on the floor that didn’t belong to me. They came right away though. Before check-in, I called ahead to ask if my card would be fully charged during check-in or during check-out. They ensured it would be charged during check-out, however, it was fully charged during check-in. Also, I received an alert via the Hilton honors app that my room was ready at 1pm, however, once I arrived it wasn’t ready until 4pm. For that reason, I was unable to enjoy the pool area because I was in town for a wedding. I had a small window of time to swim but was unable to. Other than the inconsistent information, we truly enjoyed our stay at the Doubletree. I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2021

I could never get in tough with the front desk whenever I called. My first room, the ac did not work. They had us running up & down to change our room & get keys, but they should’ve accommodate us. Both rooms had an odor, smelled like dirty carpet & it took a while for the ac to kick in after we changed rooms. I wasn’t informed of the $30 parking fee per day, not did they tell us about the 2 free bottles of water per day (I found out the next day from a guest) and this was my honeymoon.... horrible. Even when we went to the beach, we didn’t get umbrellas because the guys said it might rain so they decided not to give it to anyone... what the heck? I paid for this in the daily resort fee! The was no house keeping unless you request it 24 hours in advance. This was the worst experience I had at a double tree. All dining rooms were closed, they did not offer breakfast or other dining options.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 27 April 2021

We rented 5 rooms at the end of April, 2021. 1) The rooms selected using On-line check-in were not honored: we all got different rooms.
2) Three out of five rooms were not properly cleaned before our check-in, even though doors were sealed with "Cleaned" stickers. The floors were dirty, counters no even wiped, hear in the bath tubs.
3) There were no soap bars, shampoo, the old towels were removed and not replaced with fresh sets. 4) Balcony was never cleaned at all! Dirt all over. 5) We asked to bring us soap and towels - never got them until we went downstairs and got them from the front desk ourselves. 6) They told us to REQUEST the room cleaning the day before ! Otherwise the room is left un-serviced.
7) The restaurant does not serve breakfast.
And all this for over $200 per night? Plus "Resort Fee? What a rip off!!!

Room tip: Get rooms at a different hotel
Reviewed 27 April 2021

This was the worst Double Tree I ever stayed at, I have stayed at better Hampton Inn then this place. The valet workers are extremely rude and overlook you as if you are invisible. The Hampton also do better cleaning of the rooms.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton