2 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 148
PricelineUS$ 163
eDreamsUS$ 153
Trip.comUS$ 276
All reviews hollywood beach parking pass beach towels and chairs perfect location margaritaville resort literally steps definitely stay here again per day live music motel bicycles ocean florida tiki
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2020

We had a fabulous experience during our stay at the St. Maurice Beach Inn. The location was ideal for convenient access to the beach and boardwalk. Great service and clean facilities upon arrival. My wife enjoyed it as well. We would recommend this place especially for the price.

Room tip: All rooms have a common courtyard
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
St Maurice Maurice, Owner at St Maurice Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2020

We are thrilled to know we met all your expectations and you had a great stay. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.
St. Maurice Staff

Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. Definitely Returning. Such a Great Place. Location couldn't be better, right next store to MARGARITAVILLE. Literally steps to the boardwalk. Hollywood Beach is now 1 of my favorite spots in Florida. Courtney, The Property Manager is Simply Amazing & So Personable. The rooms are very clean and the beds are so comfortable. The courtyard area is great for just relaxing outdoors. They provide beach chairs, beach towels and even have bicycles for use. Why would you want to stay anywhere else.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jodi B
St Maurice Maurice, Owner at St Maurice Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2020

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to post this absolutely perfect review.
We're so happy you enjoyed your time here with us while you were recovering from the aftermath of Hurricane Irma. Courtney sends her regards, and hopes you'll be back again the next time you visit Hollywood, Florida.
St. Maurice Team

Reviewed 4 March 2020

The gentlemen Shawn went out his way to help me find a parking as well as direct me to where my room was. The hotel is right on the beach with quick access to the spots.. definitely recommended...!!!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
St Maurice M, Manager at St Maurice Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review of our motel. I was so pleased that your stay with us was so enjoyable.
Shawn is one of the many superstars on our team that is dedicated to providing great guest service.
We believe we have some of the best amenities and by far the best staff that makes our Inn so special.
We look forward to hosting your next trip and thanks for telling your friends as well!
St. Maurice Beach

Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Ok I chose this place because of reviews and price. The reviews are a little deceiving. I arrived late after office was closed, they left my key in lock box outside my room, which was nice and left me all my paper work. The lady was very nice the customer service is good and the people who own it are very nice. So onto my review, as I said I arrived late, as I entered the room highly disappointed I have attached photos to show.
These are like small mini studio apartments without a kitchen there is a court yard outside your unit where everyone gathers to smoke. There are hidden fees, 20.00 a day parking permit is charged to you because of parking being premium, it does guarantee a spot, you have to find a spot on the street or public parking garage and have to walk a little ways to get to your room. Also there is a resort fee of 9.00 a day. If you want your room cleaned you have to pay 25.00 a day for room cleaning, you have to goto the front office to get new towels and wash clothes and exchange used ones. Good note close beach, not on beach, cant see beach from any view of the units, unless you walk out to the street and look down you will see a walk way along the beach. The beds where not comfortable they where like sleeping in a fish bowl, you cannot sit on the toilet the right way you have to sit side ways unless a small person. If just looking for drinking and beach and having some fun good place. Family or couples not my cup of tea. With all the extra charges, you can stay at a location with parking and nicer place for the same price. Dont let the low price fool you like me.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
St Maurice Maurice, Owner at St Maurice Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. We are a 1950's beach side motel with basic accommodations for a beach stay. We do not have a parking lot so we offer city parking permits at $20/day, without the permits parking costs $3-4/ hour. We have different room classes. The room you booked was our standard but we do have efficiencies and 1-bedroom apartments as well. All our prices are listed on all websites. We are saddened to not have met your expectations

Reviewed 22 February 2020

Wonderful place to stay!!
Rooms very clean! Staff was very helpful and courteous!
Room we had was great! King size bed,
Sink, little counter, small fridge!
Bathroom...
So very close to boardwalk, beach!
Definitely , will stay at Maurice Beach again..
Love the place!
Thx to the employee's!
Would not waste money on more expensive place, when you are just going to sleep there...
Big enough for two of us!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
St Maurice Maurice, Owner at St Maurice Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Thank you for posting a very detailed review of your stay at St. Maurice Beach Inn. We appreciate the time you spent on writing such review. When you are ready for another great stay-cation please remember to call the hotel directly for the best nightly rate.
We look forward in seeing you return and perhaps you can stay longer.
St Maurice Team