“Breakfast”

Ranked #2 of 26 Dessert in Hollywood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good food and great atmosphere. Servers were very friendly. You can enjoy a nice meal while watching the boats go by.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate a Giorgios a few years ago when on vacation to the Hollywood beach area and we couldn't wait to revisit again this year. Food and service is fabulous!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I have been visiting Monday mornings after a nice walk on the beach.
Every time we go we try something different. I will say the omelets are wonderful and the little rolls are straight out off the oven hot. Don't think i will ever get tired of it. The location is perfect and the view ours great.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stopped here for lunch. We both ordered the Gyro w/ side salad the ingredients were very fresh and delicious. The owner and wait staff were very friendly and accommodating. The deck over looking the bay is a definite plus. I will definitely dine here again. Next time I will also get some fresh baked goods they looked amazing.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I come here often for breakfast. You could be anywhere in the world with this view. The food is good and reasonable.
I do not enjoy eating inside because of the noise, but do go inside to buy their breads and pastries.