2 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 202
Free cancellation until 24/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Hotel
PricelineUS$ 212
Official HotelUS$ 202
Expedia.comUS$ 212
1,180 results
All reviews taco shack peas pod room free bikes hollywood beach beach chairs small bathroom mini fridge live music few steps hostel pamela proximity miami kitchenette cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2019

This hotel was in a perfect location, less than a minute to Boardwalk. The staff was more than accommodating. We went to Hollywood for just 1 day after our cruise worried we would have to wait till 3pm to check in, we were able to check in as soon as we arrived. We were offered free bikes, beach towels and beach chairs. The room was clean and looked like it was recently renovated. I have been to Hollywood many times and stayed at many different hotels, this was such a nice surprise. I will be booking a room here my next time in Hollywood. Thank you for ending our vacation in such a positive way.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
silvanaSBG, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2019

Thank you Leigh F for sharing your raving feedback!

It's wonderful to know that your experience was absolutely perfect, and that we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for describing all what you loved about Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel, we are glad our impeccable rooms and great location improved your experience, and we appreciate you acknowledging our hardworking Team.

Thank you for leaving your comments; we are happy we could be a part of what made your time enjoyable here in Hollywood Beach. Until the next one!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

This place is awful! Every employee (except Ryan) could not have been less friendly!

Question for management: ‘Manny’ - really? You think it’s wise to have this person in customer service??? Doesn’t have an ounce of hospitality in her!

I stayed 4 nights, in 2 different rooms.

First room, ‘B3’, mwas literally RIGHT behind the dj booth for the taco shack... while being shown to my room, I inquired about noise level and I was assured this building was quiet and that ‘A’ was the building most affected by bar noise. Well, Manny lied to my face, because I was later told that everyone who works there, knows that’s one of the worst rooms. The dj booth is right outside this rooms window and the entire room will thump and pound to the bass until the dj stops. Doesn’t matter that I go to bed early and wake up early, i was stuck. Laying there. Pounding. I was in such disbelief, and knowing the staff was dishonest, I recorded the audio/video on my phone. Called the desk and of course a manager was unavailable. I explained, I absolutely could not stay there and if they didn’t change my room, I would have to leave for another hotel. I was with a large group (4 rooms) and really didn’t want to leave. They assured me they would switch my room the next day.

The following day I was switched to what I hoped would be a quieter room. Nope. Worse. At 3:30am, the people above me came home drunk and decided to keep the party going. Banging around so loud it actually scared me.

Not one night of sleep the entire stay. What is a hotel if you can’t get any sleep?

Rooms are REALLY awful!!! Gross, old, busted up, no vanity space to place toiletries...falling apart.

My sliding door, wouldn’t even lock. I had to use the ironing board and dining chair to rig it secure enough to sleep. I informed the desk my first night in that room, but it was never fixed. Yup, my room was completely unsecured the entire time.

Should have just slept on the beach and left my stuff out in the sand...would have been more restful and secure.

This place attracts a certain type of clientele...drunk, dirty, loud, animal-types... like the stray cats roaming the property and being fed in the office.

I hate leaving a review this bad. Especially knowing that Ryan works there. His service was exemplary and he should really find a more suitable place to work. He deserves better.

Stay here at your own risk.... YOU’VE BEEN WARNED!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank bkflapgh

Thank you Brett K for reviewing your stay.

We sincerely regret that your experience was far from great, and that your interactions with some of our associates did not result in a positive experience. Manny usually gets praises for the formidable customer service provided, as you can see in 1000+ reviews posted here, and It's sad that you left with the impression that we didn't have your best interest at heart.

We work hard to deliver quality in the product and service we provide. Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel has a fantastic location just steps to the beach and we provide complimentary and use of beach towels, chairs, bicycles, and toys. We are sorry to learn that you were not satisfied.

Security is key to us. Our Staff kindly explained to you that our sliding doors have metal bars that locks them from the inside. Your room key is encoded, and aside from regular rounds performed by our Staff, we have cameras overlooking our property. We go great lengths to make sure our guests have a safe and relaxing stay, and we are sorry that after providing you with a quieter accommodation, the excessive noise caused by other guests did not allow for a peaceful night. Our 24/7 Front Desk is always glad to help when they are promptly notified of any disturbance.

We are always looking for ways to improve, and we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Thanks for highlighting the hospitality services from our valued Team member Ryan, and for your input.

We hope you reconsider and return for a more positive stay.
All the best,

Reviewed 14 April 2019

Skip this one. Unfriendly customer service. This hotel is in a high-traffic beach parking lot. The pictures are misleading. The place is a dump and is over-run with tourists and beach rats. There was no parking available anywhere near this garbage dump.

Date of stay: April 2019

Thanks RandyReview for your feedack.

We are sorry to know you did not enjoy your experience. We offer limited self-parking, but there are alternative options nearby in the area. Most of our guests love our strategic location, just steps to the beach and Hollywood Boardwalk, and we regret to learn that your expectations were not met.

Thank you again for sharing your comments. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Hollywood Beach.

All the best,

Reviewed 13 April 2019

We had a great stay they gave us a free upgrade to a bigger room at the last minute after we had a bad experience somewhere else they were clean provided good customer service free towels free beach chairs and umbrellas for the beach and were available 24 seven highly recommended good price great location great service ! The rooms were very clean and modern the TVs had DIRECTV and the AC was ice cold

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
silvanaSBG, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2019

Thank you Pathfinder630956 for this spectacular review!

We work hard to provide unique, comfortable and pleasant experiences to our guests, and It makes us really happy to learn that you loved all aspects of your stay here at Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel. Simply wonderful!

Thanks for allowing us to improve your experience, and for sharing your kind comments with us. We'd love to welcome you again for another awesome stay!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2019

Came over to visit a cousin for the day and found this very economical place to stay that was very close to the beach boardwalk. Wasn’t expecting much for the price but what a surprise to find out that this place was a great deal. Very clean and cozy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Will stay again when we come back. Thanks for keeping your prices reasonable.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you Michael S for sharing your review.

We are pleased to know that we surpassed your expectations, and that you loved our great location just steps to the beach and Hollywood Boardwalk. We aim for excellence, and therefore It's fantastic to learn that cleanness, great atmosphere and wonderful Staff added value to your experience.

Thanks for making us your spot when coming to Hollywood Beach. We hope you return soon for an even more positive experience!

Best regards,