“Clean, quiet and comfortable - Will stay again”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
park next door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mick K
“Clean, quiet and comfortable - Will stay again”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I organized a family retreat - I rented the Decadent Compound at the same time. Having two places so close together was ideal.

The cottage was clean, comfortable, quiet and private.

I'm already being asked when I'm going to organize the next get together.

Will rent again.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
RobR1046
“Very nice, everything is clean and well done”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We booked this place along with a few other places in the same street. So it's good for large groups but I think this one can be booked separately which is good also. Lots of supplies, everything went well.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing