“Coffee done good!”
Review of Ella Cafe

Ella Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Hollywood
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Ella is a great coffee house. It serves healthy food options full of flavor and at a great cost. Their coffee options are creative and tasty. I usually get their latte with macadamia milk and a shot of honey jasmine. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Small town vibe, reminded me of coffee shop in Chattanooga TN, Mean Mug. The service is friendly, the food is fresh, no menu, you actually see the food items to pick from. The Cafe itself is quaint and cozy. Great place for meeting friends for coffee and light meal. They also have fresh pastries which are delicious.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This cafe is so cute and the coffee is great! It is small but the people and the food is amazing. Will definitely visit again

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I love this place and am already missing it. I grew up in Cooper City, but currently live in Washington, DC. I really wish they'd open an Ella Café in DC! I came home for the holidays and tried Ella Café the first morning I was there. It was so good that I continued to go there EVERY MORNING! I was addicted to this place and all it had to offer. The Iced Latte with the Ella-hazelnut syrup and homemade nut milk was delicious. The frittata was out of this world as well as the cinnamon roll. My friends also said the omelet sandwich was amazing. Whether you live in South Florida or are visiting, you have to give this place a try.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a independent cafe with great coffee and food, look no further! It's rare to find places like this in the suburbs unless you're in a downtown of a major city. Warm vibe inside with great music. The music could be a few notches lower, but I won't hold that against them. Healthy selection of salads, sandwiches and flat breads. I had a Greek salad that came with cucumbers, olives, onions, tomatoes and huge chunks of feta and I also shared a grilled basil/tomato/mozzarella sandwich. My Americano was awesome and tasted nothing less than perfect.