“ Cheesecake!”

Heavenly Cheesecakes and Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Holly Hill
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Heavenly Cheesecake is just that
A slice of heaven! Great with coffee
This bakery offers many flavor assortments to their cheesecake inventory
Many are " carb free"!!!!
Great Atkins diet dessert!
Also, the wedding cakes and specialty cakes are delicious.
Plenty of free parking
Friendly staff

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Stopped in for a slice, so creamy and good, I returned to buy my birthday cake. It was so good that I found myself humming as the cheesecake melted in my mouth. My favorite are fruit topped, but I have friends who adore the pumpkin and raspberry swirl. Only two small tables to eat inside but I've never seen the place crowded. Tried the chocolate once, it was good but the cheesecake superb! Double the price of mass produced or store brands, but so worth it!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Ordered my daughters birthday cake here. It was more a small wedding cake. They did a fantastic job. It was beautiful. It was AS ORDERED, and special care was taken to be sure all the details were attended to! NICE JOB! I wish I had a photo.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

This place is the best for chocolate dipped cheesecake on a stick located off ridgewood avenue in Holly Hill. A must do if your visiting Daytona...

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We really LOVE this place. Our family and friends get our party cakes here.
There are a few tables to sit, relax, and chat over a cup of coffee.
It's a lovely, sweet place.
Georgous WEDDING CAKES.
My friend says the no sugar added cheesecake has a "CULT-LIKE FOLLOWING" (what ever that means); I tasted it . . . it's amazing.